• Lampard
    • Ramires
    • Kalou
    • Mata
    • Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

AWESOME GAME!! it's even more great since there was a massive controversy Haha. That will just hurt those Tawttenham fans even more! TBH though, 2nd goal or not, we were the better side and showed that with 5 goals. Drogba's goal...wow I just couldn't believe what I was seeing. The Wembley Drogba showed up! Pure Class. For the 2nd goal I though it wasn't a goal but that picture BlueSanti posted CONFIRMS it was a goal. So spurs have nothing to feel hard done by other than their team not being as good as ours.

Plus they did get a goal back, and had PLENTY of time but still couldn't do anything. Mata had a great game I feel. for the 3rd goal, lovely pass from Mata, and a very good finish from Ramires. 4th Goal, Just Brilliant. The Super Frank of old! He hasn't got a long distance goal in a while and what a game to do it in. for the last goal, again lovely pass from Mata and accomplished finish from Malouda

Our big game players stepped up. Drogba and Frank with a goal each. Terry made a goal line block and played a Vital part in the 2nd goal :Goober:.

Assou-Ekotto has a brilliant hairstyle. Also, I noticed that Mata played a bit deeper today, and much more centralized- I rarely saw him on the wings at all.

I noticed this too, played much more centrally and it paid dividends. He distributed the ball well and assisted 2 goals with great passes and vision. He needs to play here more, and stop drifiting out to the wings. He'll be able to do so once we get proper wingers. I just wonder why can't we play like this every game? We moved the ball so well, quickly and Attacked brilliantly, we looked so threatining. if only we played like this more.

Overall a memorable 5-1 Victory that we will remember for a long time!

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kalou really impressed me last night.Apart from that horrific shot,he was really good.He defended well also and came back to help his defenders whenever the opportunity came.This season I've seen the worst of him and yesterday I saw the best of him.Just hope he continues to keep up this good form and help us win matches.

Yeah, Kalou was decent. Worst player for us yesterday had to be Bosingwa, but even he did well enough against Bale. Lampard is playing better in the double-pivot, Mikel was good, and Drogba + Mata were excellent. Defense was more solid when Cahill paired up with Terry.

Mata's 'goal' :D

Have it, Twattenham. Though to be fair, thats why we need goal line technology.

2w6e4o6.jpg

Borderline decision. Spurs have only themselves to blame and any notion that Mata is a cheater because he celebrated the goal is nonsense because from his angle it looks like it has crossed the line.

2w6e4o6.jpg

Borderline decision. Spurs have only themselves to blame and any notion that Mata is a cheater because he celebrated the goal is nonsense because from his angle it looks like it has crossed the line.

It looks like a goal, end of Story. Tottenham should stop crying over it.

2w6e4o6.jpg

Aah, Fox Soccer. Every replay angle they showed had the ball on the line or in the 6 yard box. As it turns out, King is the cheat, he's looking right at the ball and he knows its over the line and he still protested. Poor show.