• (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

tumblr_m2k9nzrp8H1r0kyzeo1_250.png

I don't think it fully crossed the line. It looks like it did but you also have to consider the angle and the fact that the ball is off the ground. So you can't really draw a black line and because the ball doesn't appear to be "touching" the drawn line, conclude that it's fully over. To me, it looks as if it's still marginally on the line. One or two cms maybe.

But the way the media are acting is just sickening. It was nowhere near conclusive and that goal made is 2-0, not 2-1 or 1-0 AND we won 5-1 in the end. So FUCK OFF.

Perfect, perfect day, probably one of the best days of my life in all honesty lol. I was so drunk and so buzzing that i just could not come on here last night, i thought i'd leave it even tho i so wanted to. First 15 minutes, we took the game to them a bit, then they got back into it, you could already see it was gonna be a good game. Drogba's goal was out of this world, just awesome. The control, the turn and that devastating shot, just immense. Undoubtedly our best ever striker for me, he has absolutely everything a CF needs, true playing legend. Similar to his goal against Liverpool in 06/07, the chest, the turn, the shot with the left.

The 2nd goal was obviously quite dodgy but really who cares, it was given so you have to get on with it. I've seen pictures that the ball WAS over the line, i'm not sure how legit they are or whatnot but at the end of the day, it was 2-0 and plenty time left still for them to mount a comeback which they did nearly do. I wish Mata had just smashed it to make sure. Our defence was pretty badly caught out for their goal, and it was good refereeing imo, they wanted a goal, they got a goal. Fuck the red card and a pen, there was no need for that. They woulda missed the pen anyway :P

To be honest, all the finishes were lovely and the moves were good, we cut through them for the 3rd and 5th goal, the passes to set up the finishes were exceptional and the finishes from 2 people that can't usually finish were expertly put in. And how good was it to finally see a long range Lampard FK, what a fucking goal! Very like Ronaldo's against Atletico Madrid last week.

We had a bit of luck when JT found himself in the right place at the right time to clear an early effort of theirs off the line and got a bit lucky when Van Der Vaart hit the post but it also woulda been lucky for them if it had gone in. We obviously got lucky too when our 2nd goal was given but all in all, our goals were absolutely brilliant and on we go to yet another FA Cup final and the history books won't give a shit how we got there, they will say 5-1.

It's like fate, Robbie and Eddie, the guys who got our goals in '97, have taken us back to Wembley again, 15 years on from that awesome day. It's gonna be very nervy because it's Liverpool and all the shit that team comes with, especially Dalglish's record against us but i think they're a pretty average, dismal team and we owe em one especially this season.

Saturday, 5th of may. Bring it on!

What a beautiful day that was :) I knew we're able of getting good result if we perform well but this result was beyond my expectation! One controversial decision can't overshadow our victory because at the end of the day it's still 5 -1 :) Thanks you boys for sucha a great win just before Barcelona game!

It is an absolutely absurd and a farcical that so much is being made of the goal controversy. FFS, we won 5-1. That single goal and its timing made very little difference, even from a statistical standpoint, in the outcome of the match. What did make the difference is, even at a goal down in the 2nd half, Spuds became a bunch of gutless capons. Unfortunately, the coverage of this match is all too familiar to Chelsea supporters, i.e. when we win, we're just lucky. Not good. Lucky. Pretty much most of the football media need to go fornicate themselves.

FA Cup's in the bag, we've got a bye in the final. Liverpool putting up any sort of resistance? :lol:

Too bad 'history' and 'non-plastic fans' won't give them a better chance on the pitch.

Livershit are our Bogey team. Our recent history against them is Abysmal. They just keep beating us for some reason. I wouldn't be so cocky right now, it is still a big task to beat them in the Final. If we play like we did today we will beat them, but will we turn up after the horrid and unfair schedule in front of us, while Liverfool doesn't have the UCL to tire them out? I'm leaning towards no.

I would no way say that Liverpool is gonna be easy, they always do well against us, especially in the cups and Dalglish's record against us is ridiculous with Liverpool. It's an FA Cup final and anything can happen. I was in the pub watching the Liverpool - Cardiff CC Final and after this Liverpool fan got so cocky, i held my hand out, and said "see you when we beat u in the FA Cup Final" now i'm so nervous. This would be an immense game to win but i woulda rather beat Tottenham 4-1 yesterday and saved the dubious over the line goal for those cunts and done them 1-0 with it.

We need to win this final but it's going to be really hard because no matter how good Liverpool are atm, they are still Liverpool.

And fuck me, Camera angles look so deceptive. The Mata goal looked nowhere near over the line but this legit picture shows it really could of actually been in.

over.jpg

Livershit are our Bogey team. Our recent history against them is Abysmal. They just keep beating us for some reason. I wouldn't be so cocky right now, it is still a big task to beat them in the Final. If we play like we did today we will beat them, but will we turn up after the horrid and unfair schedule in front of us, while Liverfool doesn't have the UCL to tire them out? I'm leaning towards no.

We have something they don't have, the Wembley Wonder, Didier Drogba. 10 goals in 9 he's got in domestic Cup Finals/Semi Finals. They on the other hand have the vastly overrated Suarez and Andy "1 goal is worth 35 million" Carroll.

We have something they don't have, the Wembley Wonder, Didier Drogba. 10 goals in 9 he's got in domestic Cup Finals/Semi Finals. They on the other hand have the vastly overrated Suarez and Andy "1 goal is worth 35 million" Carroll.

i am not even thinkin about the liverpool game now. big fortnight ahead of us

btw, we play liverpool twice in 3 days because we were scheduled to play them in the league on May 6