• Drogba
    • (SUB) Cahill
    • (SUB) Malouda
    • (SUB) Torres

• Replies 290
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't think torres should play the final. He falls apart when facing the dippers

Yep no way he should play those 2 games vs the scousers. If he fails at something, the abuse he will receive will destroy him

Could you imagine if he had missed that old trafford open goal at the kop end? Horrible thought. Do doubt Drogs will start both Barca games and both Liverpool games.

Good hit but it was a bit.... boring. No crazy Roberto Carlos like spin! Lampard's scored better goals than that. Drogba's volley though, that display of sheer muscle beforehand must rank amongst his top.

Are you joking me?, one of the best free kicks i've seen, and i've seen roberto carlos hit them. Carlos's free kick against Barca is underrated also. And about Lampards, do you know how hard it is to hit a free kick with that much power top corner?, nothing boring about it. It was a like a work of art, fucking marvelous, infact i think it's harder than bending it, well for me it is when i take free kicks.

Quarter past five ko for the final? Mental

Same last year i think, cause i was at the motorbike course about 3 to 8 and i remember Toure scoring and was quite gutted, really wanting Stoke to win it.

One thing i can say about Kalou is, he really does help out defensively.

Can't blame RDM for continually selecting him for big games, because of that aspect alone.

I totally agree, he has been excellent tracking back and that ball he put through for mata was not far off 1st class.

Hmm was expecting some youngsters to play like Lukaku or Todd Kane or even Piazon because of the Barcelona game... its gonna be such a tight games fixtures... i hope the reserves can play a part now

players like feruz, piazon, todd kane and especially lukaku shld come and help out

Hmm was expecting some youngsters to play like Lukaku or Todd Kane or even Piazon because of the Barcelona game... its gonna be such a tight games fixtures... i hope the reserves can play a part now

players like feruz, piazon, todd kane and especially lukaku shld come and help out

No way are they ready. Lukaku yes should be played more. But feruz, Piazon and Kane are not ready at all. They need minimum of 18 months more at youth level.

Do the people who think we should have played the reserves/weakened side think now that the boys are wrecked and sore for Wednesday or do you reckon that they are now buzzing and raring to go for Wednesday

Nah don't think we have a choice tbh we have to go for it. Youth aren't ready. Bertrand, lukaku yeah should be played. In addition, Malouda, Sturridge should be getting more game time in order to rest Mata and co. but they really aren't good enough/we can't rely on them to get us results

Nah don't think we have a choice tbh we have to go for it. Youth aren't ready. Bertrand, lukaku yeah should be played. In addition, Malouda, Sturridge should be getting more game time in order to rest Mata and co. but they really aren't good enough/we can't rely on them to get us results

no I don't think so either but I wanted a strong team fielded yesterday and think we will be the better for doing so. Confidence should be flowing now.

If we had goal line technology and it had said a goal yesterday, do you think that would stop ppl moaning? They would all say it doesn't work properly or say that it's only detected half the ball going on.

I think Spurs should be happy that the referee allowed the second goal.After that incident,Spurs looked more lively and as a result scored a goal but after that we just killed them off.HAd that goal not been allowed,I don't think Spurs would have really threatened us,so I guess Spurs fans should be happy that they at least scored.