Revenge Time

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I were Di Matteo, I would protest to the FA about that... if Mourinho was still in charge he would rape FA constantly until something was done!

Dont think the FA give a crap.Someone there should've had the sense to go hmmm they play on the Wednesday so lets give them a sensible time but noooo ITV and co want money and seems the way to get that is to have it at a stupid time.And the Man U clash can be avoided so that aint an excuse

I don't see why this match should be seen as an opportunity for revenge....A few refereeing decisions cost us the match in 2009, not Barca. They just did their job, and did it well considering they were reduced to ten men.

I love you, thank you. This is non-sense. We were fucked by the ref, and by a team which wasn't able to keep the lead at home against a 10-men side and was playing like the away side. Barcelona only did what they had to do, i.e. their job.

I love you, thank you. This is non-sense. We were fucked by the ref, and by a team which wasn't able to keep the lead at home against a 10-men side and was playing like the away side. Barcelona only did what they had to do, i.e. their job.

I can never also forgive that sub where Hiddink took Drogba out for Belleti....

They where down 1 men, and knowing one goal will eliminate us and he decides to go all defensive....

Hiddink is one of my all time fav. managers, but he royally fucked up there!

I don't see why this match should be seen as an opportunity for revenge....A few refereeing decisions cost us the match in 2009, not Barca. They just did their job, and did it well considering they were reduced to ten men.

Revenge breeds Fire. If you want to beat the "worlds best team ever"....you need every bit of it.

Revenge time????

1. We are a bit too late for that!

The revenge time had to come with Carlo in his first season, where we was killing teams of.

But where out done by everyone's savior.....

It should have been Barcelona vs Chelsea in the semi final of the camp nou not Barcelona vs Inter.

2. The ref majorly cheated us against Inter....yet not many people mention that because their Mourinho was there.

But Barcelona is far more easier to pick on cause no one we love is there.....

Like I always said Chelsea fans tend to be very hypocritical, the majority of them anyways. Cause some of them are competent to realize the truth.

3. So with this in mind, this time there is no revenge. Revenge for me is more like the team that is challenging the opposing team is good. We ain't there no more.

We are massive underdog at this stage.

And underdog is good, as underdog tends to surprise.

1. Never too late for a revenge. We didnt meet them after that disgraceful night. And we were killing teams after we got knocked out of Champions League.

2. One penalty claim and the tie was still alive. Compare that to a high octanne semi final where 4 blatant penalties were denied. Here is what was said by Messi 7 years back.

http://www.skysports...2368373,00.html

Not to mention the negative publicity Chelsea got and the shit we have to witness that "Football won" and enemies of football perished

3. David vs Goliath.......Ive been there done that. Nothing is impossible.

To talk of revenge is to display a small club mentality. We'll never move forward with this spirit. Rise above hate.

Are you John Cena in disguise? :lol:

But I agree with you. We gotta drop all this nonsense revenge thingy because if we get to carried away with this, we could easily get thrashed by Barcelona before you know it. And that is strong possibility if the players especially don't get their heads and mindset right. Forget what happened in the past. Just focus on this upcoming clash.

They where down 1 men, and knowing one goal will eliminate us and he decides to go all defensive....

IF Iniesta had not scored that goal, you wouldn't have sat down and said that. Just so happened that it was decided by a fine margin.

IF Iniesta had not scored that goal, you wouldn't have sat down and said that. Just so happened that it was decided by a fine margin.

Whether it was Iniesta's goal or Drogba being subbed, that fine margin shouldn't have been so to begin with... and our players did give it their all, so did Hiddink for that matter with his spot-on tactics..

We were robbed and it still burns our hearts to this day, and we want revenge.

1. Never too late for a revenge. We didnt meet them after that disgraceful night. And we were killing teams after we got knocked out of Champions League.

2. One penalty claim and the tie was still alive. Compare that to a high octanne semi final where 4 blatant penalties were denied. Here is what was said by Messi 7 years back.

http://www.skysports...2368373,00.html

Not to mention the negative publicity Chelsea got and the shit we have to witness that "Football won" and enemies of football perished

3. David vs Goliath.......Ive been there done that. Nothing is impossible.

I don't understand your point 2.

Everything else is well.

Especially that skysports link. But why are a lot of words chop up or something?

True, but even then we always see that type of action in the PL when "small" teams decide to defend deep against United and get murdered at the end.

Hiddink display a small minded mentality with that change.

True, but even then we always see that type of action in the PL when "small" teams decide to defend deep against United and get murdered at the end.

But remember, Barcelona did not even have any real chance whatsoever to score. It only took a special goal for them to get through. Even if Drogba was still playing, we'll still be defending and waiting to pounce on the counter. Also, putting that f***ing Ovrebo crap aside, lets not forget that we had plenty of 1-on-1 chances on the counter that night but failed to convert any of them!

Even when we beat them 4-2 they got a dodgy arsed penalty. That match was epic, the video was done very nicely btw.

Cech - Valdes

Terry - Puyol

Lampard - Xavi

Plus Ferreira. Drogba, and Iniesta still there from that epic.

It is NOT a small team mentality. Jose's Inter Milan defended for 90 minutes in the second leg. These are called Tactics as away goals/goals count and can knock any team out even after drawing. In the league, where you play 38 games, parking the bus isnt really a tactic. Yes, if they do it in a knock out tournament, where they decide to defend and play on counter, then I would appreciate it. But not in the league.

I've noticed the opposition tend to get encouraged whenever Drogba is subbed, whether he's playing well or not...