Revenge Time

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair I see this forum and that forum and I don't see much of a difference.

The majority of fans in general are delusional fools!

Very few are the one who can control their emotions.

:lol: I knew you'd be the first to respond to that post.

Revenge time?....See last nights performance!

Lol...nothing compares the tension surrounding the Champions League tie against our fierce rivals in Europe specially after the last time we met. Players will be extra motivated...The Champions League song at the start is enough for the adrenalin rush.

Lol...nothing compares the tension surrounding the Champions League tie against our fierce rivals in Europe specially after the last time we met. Players will be extra motivated...The Champions League song at the start is enough for the adrenalin rush.

genuinely hope your right

Easy conclusion to reach after last night. Let's not underestimate the aroma of a european night and the emotional ties with this particular fixture.

It seems even TX believes we can beat Barcelona with our worst squad in last 6 or 7 years...

We can not go into this game with the ''revenge'' mentality because we WILL be clobbered. We have to understand that we're playing the greatest club team in football history and it will be down to our ability to handle 15 minute periods in the game were they absolutely out play us. To beat Barcelona over 2 legs you have to have a huge chunk of luck like Jose did with Inter purely because they keep the ball like no other team anybody has ever known. I'm really worried about Sanchez on the left wing because he'll probably dupe Luiz into conceding a penalty.

It seems even TX believes we can beat Barcelona with our worst squad in last 6 or 7 years...

I never said we could beat them. Just that using the 'Fulham performance' as an argument as to why we're fucked is void, considering the variables.

I think what he's getting at is that we should be expecting a performance and effort from our squad given the event and circumstances of our season so far.

I didn't mean to create such an uproar, i just wanted to get other people into the mood for the game.

At the end of the day you can call it revenge or payback or whatever you want, there is still unfinished business with Barcelona.

I didn't make the video so i didn't name it revenge time.

I hope we lose the first leg and win the second. Winning in their shithole would make it even sweeter. Also, if we lose the first leg controversially then yet more people will turn on the biggest scandal in football and we will have everyone except the Barca gloryhunters cheering us on. Busquets needs a slap

First two lines made me laugh ;)

You have right if ref would help us. But to go in final just because ref...Well after all, we deserve that CL win, there is no doubt.

But after two years, yes they robbed us, but anyone thought what was Essien thinking there? He missed whole ball when trying to shot it wide away...Iniesta scored later because of that mistake. This and JT miss mean our club had such unluck in CL. But this year, somehow I get feeling luck has turned on our side. It was miracle we beated Napoli and surely you need some luck to do that.

I guess we havent come in semi finals for no reason. If higher force wanted us go out, we would go home after Napoli clash. Yet we are now in semis and among all opponents, we get Barca. Feels like revenge time has come :)