Revenge Time

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think most of the Barcahate stems from their annoying superior attitude and then that exacerbated it. The post match media coverage was all about 'victory for football' and all that wank and we know that isn't true, we are the true saviours of football, not them.

In short, I'd say that most hate them because:

1. Glory hunting fans, and even normal fans of the club are cunts.

2. Holier than thou attitude

3. Saviours of football attitude

4. Hypocrisy

5. The media wanking over Barcelona all the time

6. Comparisons between Messi and Pele and Maradona (probably a personal one, I don't think many other than me would cite this as a reason)

7. Ovrebo

8. They seem to be the darling of the establishment

9. They can get away with 'financial doping' via their TV rights deals but no one else other than Madrid can.

10. Acting like they are some kind of martyrs because Franco gave them a rough time in the 50s. Get the fuck over it, he was never a Madrid supporter, he just hated Catalan separatism- for which Barcelona was a front for.

11. The disgraceful, diving, cheating cunts that play for them.

12. The way said cunts act whenever someone dares to not roll over and let them win 12-0, complaining to the media that defending is anti-football. How the fuck does an essential part of football, defending, pervert the sport?

13. The Fabregas affair.

14. Inserting buy-back clauses into every young player's transfer out of the club.

Great post! :clap:

With the exception of hypocrisy. You can NEVER used that excuse for any club, cause every club got them!

But shouldn't there a be a reason for revenge? If you listen to JT, even he says he's almost forgotten about that match..

The good thing though there seems to be a lot more people hoping Chelsea can succeed this time around, even if they don't expect it.

I think this time we won't hear any nonsense about "a victory for football" or similar bullshit.

Haha...Obviously the Captain wont come out saying Revenge Revenge. He should appear more level headed. Lampard said that they have an "Unfinished Business".......David Luiz mentioned that Didier Drogba dancing after looking at the draw was because of the prospect of playing Barcelona in the Semi. Every player after that night is thinking of "Revenge"

Isn't that just a tacit admission that we're not good enough to neuter them tactically or technically, having to rely on psychological motivators like vengeance to stand a chance? In any case, all this revenge talk is misplaced, it's the ref who screwed us over, not Barcelona. Cold meticulous preparation, top notch collective concentration and sheer bloodymindedness can also get the job done against Barcelona, but maybe that's just me.

We can neuter them Tactically NOt technically. But tactics alone are not enough, that is why Managers like Mourinho are successful because they are great motivators. When they talk, players listen. You cant just rely on tactics and techniques to win football games certainly not against the so called "worlds best team ever" against who we have one of the most fierce rivalry in Europe....

And yes, it is the ref that screwed us, but my hate for Barcelona didnt start after that game. It started 8 years back, when Drogba was sent off and then Del Horno was sent off, and when Eto said they hate Mourinho and Chelsea, when they tagged us the enemies of football because we showed the world how to beat those pussy catalans.

Man, what a bunch of whiney bitches Barcelona fans are.

To be fair I see this forum and that forum and I don't see much of a difference.

The majority of fans in general are delusional fools!

Very few are the one who can control their emotions.

Call my behavior "little club mentality" or anything else but this game is all about revenge. Not the kind of revenge of a normal rivalry (i.g. Milan and Inter etc.) but a chance to get something done the way it had to be done already 3 years ago. I remember the game against Barcelona at the Bridge back in 2009 and I also remember the players' reactions, the reactions of the whole football world and I remember myself sitting on the couch for 30 minutes after the game had ended, not getting what just happened. Chelsea has been robbed that day, now the time has come this team can show guts and the willingness to prove its own pride, to achieve what should have been achieved a few years ago!

To be fair I see this forum and that forum and I don't see much of a difference.

The majority of fans in general are delusional fools!

Very few are the one who can control their emotions.

Hmm...I was going through the thread, and there was a Chelsea fan who introduced himself in a friendly way, yet 2 out of 3 of their members replied with a very condescending tone. I' haven't seen stuff like that on this thread.

Hmm...I was going through the thread, and there was a Chelsea fan who introduced himself in a friendly way, yet 2 out of 3 of their members replied with a very condescending tone. I' haven't seen stuff like that on this thread.

The way they post, makes it sound similar to what some posters might post here.

Example:

I hate Chelsea. They play hard and no yellow cards in most situations. They're diving too. They've got so annoying fans. I hope we will crush them at Stamford Bridge and at Camp Nou.

Chelsea is one of the most annoying teams on the globe.

All you got to do is reverse the roles. Instead of being Barcelona fan they are Chelsea fan.

I see similar tones in a lot of threads. Liverpool, Arsenal, United, etc etc.

I guess most fans in general tend to have a delusional opinion about their team when they are talking.....

The way they post, makes it sound similar to what some posters might post here.

Example:

All you got to do is reverse the roles. Instead of being Barcelona fan they are Chelsea fan.

I see similar tones in a lot of threads. Liverpool, Arsenal, United, etc etc.

I guess most fans in general tend to have a delusional opinion about their team when they are talking.....

Of course there are similarities, I'm just saying we deal with opposition team visitors in a more friendly manner on this forum. They aren't looked down upon.

Revenge time????

We are a bit too late for that!

The revenge time had to come with Carlo in his first season, where we was killing teams of.

But where out done by everyone's savior.....

It should have been Barcelona vs Chelsea in the semi final of the camp nou not Barcelona vs Inter.

The ref majorly cheated us against Inter....yet not many people mention that because their Mourinho was there.

But Barcelona is far more easier to pick on cause no one we love is there.....

Like I always said Chelsea fans tend to be very hypocritical, the majority of them anyways. Cause some of them are competent to realize the truth.

So with this in mind, this time there is no revenge. Revenge for me is more like the team that is challenging the opposing team is good. We ain't there no more.

We are massive underdog at this stage.

And underdog is good, as underdog tends to surprise.

Revenge is a dish best served cold