Revenge Time

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

after how i felt after that game in 2009, i want us to fuckin win in the 90th min at Nou Camp by a Drogba header. And this time he goes to the camera and mouths barca r a effin disgrace!

I don't see why this match should be seen as an opportunity for revenge....A few refereeing decisions cost us the match in 2009, not Barca. They just did their job, and did it well considering they were reduced to ten men.

What I want to see is a testament to our history with them: Closely fought matches, and exciting ones at that. Both teams have knocked each other out several times over the past decade; Let's just hope 2012 is our turn to do so.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/gallery/2012/apr/05/chelsea-barcelona-european-clashes-in-pictures#/?picture=388339036&index=0

Drogba will be banned for the final if he rants like that lol and we'll definitely wear the white away. This vid gets u in the mood for it. I was mega pissed off 3 years ago like everyone. Went n got a kebab after the game and the ppl in ther asked what was the score. Nearly caused a lot of aggro, they obviously knew the score. I hate barca fan boys too. If we knocked em out it would be the greatest thing ever.

Anyway someone needs to start the Chelsea vs Barcelona thread, seriously.

Drogba will be banned for the final if he rants like that lol and we'll definitely wear the white away. This vid gets u in the mood for it. I was mega pissed off 3 years ago like everyone. Went n got a kebab after the game and the ppl in ther asked what was the score. Nearly caused a lot of aggro, they obviously knew the score. I hate barca fan boys too. If we knocked em out it would be the greatest thing ever.

Anyway someone needs to start the Chelsea vs Barcelona thread, seriously.

yeah.the hype has begun. still 10 days to go though but it has caught everyone's attention here at TC.

and yeah, given that the media, the pundits and their grandma's are not givin Chelsea a snow-ball's chance of progressing, this gives us the best opportunity to play freely with nothin to lose.... if everyone puts a good shift in the 180 mins, v can knock Barca out for sure

If there are an influx of Barcelona fans onto our boards, I can guarantee you they will behave as you would expect from the most arrogant cunts on the planet. And this revenge shit makes us seem petty, though I wholeheartedly agree with it. Barcelona is a corrupt institution that is destroying football, regardless of whether they had a role in Ovrebo-gate or not.

With this game only 3 days after the Spurs clash, RDM has to choose between the CL or the FA Cup..

I'd personally trade a win against Spurs for a performance against Barcelona, win or lose.

I'd put all my attention to the Champions League simply because we haven't won it, and that our future in the competition is hanging by a thread! We're a great cup team anyway... we know how to win the FA Cup!

I'm sure we have Tottenham on the 15th, Barcelona on the 18th and then Arsenal on the 21st then Barcelona again on the 24th. That's ultimately ridiculously insane.

If I were Di Matteo, I would protest to the FA about that... if Mourinho was still in charge he would rape FA constantly until something was done!

Revenge time????

We are a bit too late for that!

The revenge time had to come with Carlo in his first season, where we was killing teams of.

But where out done by everyone's savior.....

It should have been Barcelona vs Chelsea in the semi final of the camp nou not Barcelona vs Inter.

The ref majorly cheated us against Inter....yet not many people mention that because their Mourinho was there.

But Barcelona is far more easier to pick on cause no one we love is there.....

Like I always said Chelsea fans tend to be very hypocritical, the majority of them anyways. Cause some of them are competent to realize the truth.

So with this in mind, this time there is no revenge. Revenge for me is more like the team that is challenging the opposing team is good. We ain't there no more.

We are massive underdog at this stage.

And underdog is good, as underdog tends to surprise.