Revenge Time

We won't beat them. This squad doesn't have the weapons to win over Barcelona. We have unexpectedly reach the semis. And, we most likely won't make it to the CL next year. Therefore, we shouldn't take these games as a revenge or whatsoever. We should take them as a bonus, and just enjoy the present moment. To compete in the CL's semis against the greatest team of all time, is a good gift considering our abysmal form.

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Honestly I thought Napoli will beat us. But I believed in Chelsea.

Apoel surprised Lyon. Basel surprised United. Benfica surprised United. Basel surprised Bayern. In 2010, Barca was big favourite, but Inter made in final.

There are always 50:50 chances in CL. Always. We have good team, very good. Maybe it is lacking of creativity or young players...Anyway they are experienced and the game we play doesnt fit barca. It will be hard and they are better team. But I wont say they will probably win, because anything can happen. Im sure Lampard will play like 5years younger becsuse of this ''versus barca'' match.

Never stop believing. I can understand other football fans or people who only see things on paper, statistics. But everyone that is fan of Chelsea should never say we are gonna lose, because you should always have faith in team. This is hard match and those guys will need support. I give more chances to barca, but cant say who will win. This is CL and every team that plays here is good. Chelsea aswell.

Keep believing and be optimistic

Honestly I thought Napoli will beat us. But I believed in Chelsea.

Apoel surprised Lyon. Basel surprised United. Benfica surprised United. Basel surprised Bayern. In 2010, Barca was big favourite, but Inter made in final.

There are always 50:50 chances in CL. Always. We have good team, very good. Maybe it is lacking of creativity or young players...Anyway they are experienced and the game we play doesnt fit barca. It will be hard and they are better team. But I wont say they will probably win, because anything can happen. Im sure Lampard will play like 5years younger becsuse of this ''versus barca'' match.

Never stop believing. I can understand other football fans or people who only see things on paper, statistics. But everyone that is fan of Chelsea should never say we are gonna lose, because you should always have faith in team. This is hard match and those guys will need support. I give more chances to barca, but cant say who will win. This is CL and every team that plays here is good. Chelsea aswell.

Keep believing and be optimistic

Exactly. Keep believing because if you believe you will lose, you have lost already

If there are an influx of Barcelona fans onto our boards, I can guarantee you they will behave as you would expect from the most arrogant cunts on the planet. And this revenge shit makes us seem petty, though I wholeheartedly agree with it. Barcelona is a corrupt institution that is destroying football, regardless of whether they had a role in Ovrebo-gate or not.

lol i think us and man city have contributed most when it comes to destroying football

lol i think us and man city have contributed most when it comes to destroying football

We've done absolutely nothing, not even change the transfer market. Consider this: we have never broken the world record transfer fee. Ever. Nor have we ever spent more than 50 million on a player. This was happening way before our times. For instance, Luis Figo cost 37 million back in 2000. We didn't break that until 2011.

We've done absolutely nothing, not even change the transfer market. Consider this: we have never broken the world record transfer fee. Ever. Nor have we ever spent more than 50 million on a player. This was happening way before our times. For instance, Luis Figo cost 37 million back in 2000. We didn't break that until 2011.

Not only that we didn't destroy it, but we made it more interesting. New forces on the horizon instead of the old boring ones. Instead of United grabbing title for title in England, it was Chelsea who was there to kick them in the nutts and it was Chelsea who had epic clashes with Barca :D

For me, Real Madrid has destroyed football more. Why? Because they always bring the biggest superstars in who fail to ignite and waste couple of years with them. For me, that is a bigger damage to football then spending average money for players in large quanitities in order to archive success. They broke world transfer record twice, yet it's Chelsea who is destroyin' the market :ph34r:

Has Barcelona damaged football with UEFA helping them in CL? I know people are bored of our rants of 2009 Ovrebo crap, but football should have a Champion that deserves it, not a Champion that most people want to see...

To mention that would be better, we never bought Torres at all. Waited till summer and snap Falcao or Cavani for 10 mio less. We wouldnt had so much problems about strikers, should we buy new one, should sell torres,...

And could easiy concentrate on winger and creative midfielder. Now torres is still out of form, no one knows if he should be sold or not. Busted 50mio and took place of actualy decent striker. Yes he does lot to squad with passing and hard work but jesus he is striker and i expect from a striker to score.

Get Modric, Lavezzi, Azpi, Hoilett and Cavani.

Sell Torres.

But than again, that risky questions; what if torres needs only someone to pass him ball? in thus case modric and lavezzi.

well fuck how the fuck can anyone know that?

In the end we wont buy new striker and he will be still shit. hope not, but who knows?

I guess Roman really wants new striker...Well get lw and cm and rb, but fuck why we need left fullback? and get hoilett, guy is free!