If Milan win on Tuesday, we really need to go for it...

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hate to say this but, I kind of want Benfica to win tomorrow.. I just don't want an overall disastrous semi-final.

Wtf? So you rather us get kicked out tomorrow than fight FCB cheating arses?

No way!! We play hard til the end!

I predict lot of bad decisions against Barcelona if we face them.

I feel the same way.

Cause if they do go with Barcelona then the out cry will be immense giving what happen last time against Chelsea.

And besides it always tends to happen that when a ref helps you, they will also hurt you.

I seen it millions of times when a ref helped one team, after some time the same teams playing again the ref helps the other team.

Karma i guess...

So I was out when it happened but just seen a replay and wow, Barcelona's second penalty. The ball wasn't even in play! And when the ball was back in play, yes the Milan player was fouling, but he was also being fouled. Got to love Barcelona. Tossers.

It is official now that Barcelona can not be beaten in a UEFA competition. Chelsea don't stand a chance against their 4-3-3-3 formation.

Don't forget there's an extra two at each end to chime in when they need help too.