Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

It's funny that most people forget that our next game against Tottenham, is in a tournament where we have a real chance of winning a title and it seems a lot of people forget that we played a match 2 days ago so excuse me if RDM had to use some players who haven't done well in the past...

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I haven't actually - he has been warned on multiple occasions and today's OTT rant has him in hot water...not looking good for you, sammy boy.

And I'll ask again. what rules have I broken? Or are you just wanitng me banned because I made an opinion that some completly disagree.

I don't think that's fair. I mean he did just give an option, albeit not very subtly. But then his opinions were attached with personal jabs.

Anyway I suppose it's not my place to comment on forum politics.

How can we expect our players to perform when half of them got 1 foot out the door already? It seems most of them doesnt even care about the league anymore.

Now I would expect us though to up our game for Barcelona due to the nature of that fixture and the chance of eternal glory but other than that...we seem like a disharmonic side currently