Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah he was, but he is gonna have to be more then solid to earn a MOTM vote from me. Of course, I am not saying that I am disappointed with him or that I expected something extraordinary, he did well.

These votes are just an encouragement to the young man. And to be honest I haven't really noticed the difference between him and Cole in these couple of matches. :D There were few excellent crosses that our striker should be converting...

These votes are just an encouragement to the young man. And to be honest I haven't really noticed the difference between him and Cole in these couple of matches. :D There were few excellent crosses that our striker should be converting...

I'm pretty sure that when he logs on tonight and sees those votes he is gonna up his game :ph34r:

Got a tip for most of you screaming blue murder tonight, have a look at the post match with Gary nevil (i never thought id say he had anything interesting to say) look at how fulam WORKED there goal terry was making clint dempsey and he got blocked by someone and if it hadnt of come of cahill it would have gone wide. Fulam worked there goal and worked it well, terry was blocked of from a header he would have won

I didn't realise you could do this, should call it the dicksplash list so technophobes like me can ignore wankers too

lol, yeah just go into your profile and in ignore list put in Sam81292 or whatever the Dick is called and you will be rid of his bullshit. I've already done it and it feels great mate :)

thats happen when we play with fuckin' player like bertrand and kalou, open your eyes di matteo

Bertrand was one of our best players today, what game were you watching.

lol, yeah just go into your profile and in ignore list put in Sam81292 or whatever the Dick is called and you will be rid of his bullshit. I've already done it and it feels great mate :)

Cheers, will do, I'll wait to see what the ba'bag comes back with first - WATP

Oh yes, the "legends" who apparently love the club so much that they would never try and undermine the manager and results becuase of personal needs and huge ego's to stroke. Oh yes the legends who we pay £100,000 who cant execute a simple pass and are slow as hell. While we enter the most uncertain future for years, I'm sure legends like Lampard will do all they can while they either continue to bring the club further down by refusing to accept they are past it and stop acting like whiney bitches when a amanager does not play them all the time. Or when Lampard fucks off to America sooner or later, we have to rebuild while Frank earns double the wages here and just hangs out with fellow fatties. Oh yes while I'll being supporting this club for decades he will be gone off on his fat arse counting the money. Either that or still trying to think he is the club and somehow has to run it himself.

Twat.

Were you molested by Frank Lampard?

Another disappointing performance, to say the least. The second half display was just abysmal, and the defending for the corner... don't even get me started. People also need to understand that strikers can't score goals without good service, no matter how much of a world-class player they are. Torres is begging for goals and we don't seem to want to give them him as the service to the strikers in recent games has been sporadic at best.

Bertrand looked a bit nervous at times but was otherwise impressive again. It's quite a sad state of affairs when you're most reliable player at present is an inexperienced youngster. He's definitely proving his worth though and that he should be in contention for a starting place week in, week out. Think it proves a point though: those who are on the highest wages couldn't give two shits about the club and where they end up come the end of the season. We need players who are willing to fight and show passion. Unfortunately, it's hard to find players of that calibre in this day and age.

All that negativity aside, we've played the worst I've seen us play in quite some time and we've still come away from Craven Cottage with a point. Had Spurs won or even got a draw earlier on today, a draw would've been catastrophic. However, they stumbled and hopefully that'll prove costly come the end of the season.

Onwards and upwards (hopefully)!

Reality check anyone? This has been coming for weeks and tonight it just didn't happen for us. I fucking hate clint dempsey

Yep. No real surprise to me, I think something like the last 3-4 games we've been very bad, we've conceded late and by virtues of some much-needed luck we've clawed our way back into games. Today epitomised those awful performances before lady luck kicked in and tonight lady luck wasn't on our side.

That, right there, is a Chelsea team without Juan Mata. We were about as sharp as a hammer out there.

Oh well, move on.

We're just as bad, if not worse, with a run-down, burnt out Juan Mata. His benching days should've come 3-4 weeks ago. Now he's becoming like David Silva has. I say again, Ashley Cole syndrome. A consequence of having such a weak, depthless squad.