Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

Bertrand did alright, but come on, he wasn't that good...

He was solid which for a young left back playing his 3rd premier game was impressive, imagine Van Aanholt playing tonight.

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because Bertrand is leading the votes doesn't mean he was exceptional. He was just less worse than everyone else which means he was the best. And Sam... you really are annoying. For everything Lampard has done for this club you speak about him like that? Come on, you aint a blue, you're a yid idiot or something.

Why the fuck did we play 2 games in 3 days? This is not Boxing Day.

And this is the 3rd consecutive game in which the opposition scored an equaliser in the last 10 minutes... watching this team has become nerve-wrecking.

Oh wow, a dick with a huge ego manage to get personal glory and did fuck all else, but atleast that nasty AVB has gone which allows him to do what he wants in the club and act like an arrogant twat. He really pisses me the fat fucker.

Ego and history and whatever aside.For a midfielder it aint a bad achivement to have...

If we don't get 4th place is there any other way to play in Champions League?

win it.

Oriol would at least inject some pace and positive passing in midfield. Should´ve gotten into the starting line up instead of Mereleis.

Dreadful display. The pen maybe wasn´t one,but it totally came against the run of play. After this performance we should be happy with a point.

listen you useless wee ballbag let me tell you how this is as a CHELSEA FAN. The legends that you so easily insult and chastise at the drop of a hat are the people we have grown to love because they have brought us success, they have proven themselves countless times and they have shown that they care for this club. Real supporters can't cast them aside like empty beer bottles just as easy as you seem to. They aren't what they once were but that's age and that's what happens. No real supporter would find it as easy as you do to go through the old boys with such venom. And I really hate the fact that you've brought me to the point were I have to question how plastic you are because I HATE labelling people like that. Fuck off

Oh yes, the "legends" who apparently love the club so much that they would never try and undermine the manager and results becuase of personal needs and huge ego's to stroke. Oh yes the legends who we pay £100,000 who cant execute a simple pass and are slow as hell. While we enter the most uncertain future for years, I'm sure legends like Lampard will do all they can while they either continue to bring the club further down by refusing to accept they are past it and stop acting like whiney bitches when a amanager does not play them all the time. Or when Lampard fucks off to America sooner or later, we have to rebuild while Frank earns double the wages here and just hangs out with fellow fatties. Oh yes while I'll being supporting this club for decades he will be gone off on his fat arse counting the money. Either that or still trying to think he is the club and somehow has to run it himself.

Twat.

He was solid which for a young left back playing his 3rd premier game was impressive, imagine Van Aanholt playing tonight.

Yeah he was, but he is gonna have to be more then solid to earn a MOTM vote from me. Of course, I am not saying that I am disappointed with him or that I expected something extraordinary, he did well.

Second half was disgraceful. Same old slow and uninterested Chelsea, always conceding silly goals in the final 10 minutes of the match when leading only by a one goal margin.

At least now we can focus only on the FA Cup and Barcelona in the CL. No point wasting energy trying to compete with Arsenal next weekend between the CL matches because it would make it much more difficult to challenge Barcelona and even if we were to beat Arsenal there's absolutely no guarantees it would even matter.

Seems like 4th place is finally slipping away permanently. There's just no way Spurs and Newcastle both lose more points than us in the last five rounds and it's looking more and more that we're playing in the Europa League at most next season. Other than the fact we're missing out on a lot of money by not qualifying to the CL I'm not that bothered about it. The Ropey League would be a good opportunity for Lukaku, McEachran, Kakuta etc. to step up and get some minutes and if even a couple of the more experienced players would play at the top of their game there's a very good chance for us to end up with a new and shiny mickey mouse trophy. :yay:

(That is if we don't win the CL this year and qualify for next season through that. Stranger things have happened. :ph34r:)

Piss poor performance as always. We may be getting the results under RDM but the performances are no different to the one under AVB. We are basically just scraping through at the moment.

To make matters worse, we have now dropped 17 points from winning position in the Premier League this season, 11 more than the whole of last season! Only Wolves have dropped more this season. And...

Dempsey's equaliser was the 20th goal to be conceded after the 80th minute in all competitions this season (38% of all goals conceded)

We are seriously one of the biggest bottlers ever!

Oh yes, the "legends" who apparently love the club so much that they would never try and undermine the manager and results becuase of personal needs and huge ego's to stroke. Oh yes the legends who we pay £100,000 who cant execute a simple pass and are slow as hell. While we enter the most uncertain future for years, I'm sure legends like Lampard will do all they can while they either continue to bring the club further down by refusing to accept they are past it and stop acting like whiney bitches when a amanager does not play them all the time. Or when Lampard fucks off to America sooner or later, we have to rebuild while Frank earns double the wages here and just hangs out with fellow fatties. Oh yes while I'll being supporting this club for decades he will be gone off on his fat arse counting the money. Either that or still trying to think he is the club and somehow has to run it himself.

Twat.

You haven't started supporting this club yet. I don't often post here but your puerile drivel leaves me no option to point out you're talking out a hole in your arse.

Let's make one thing clear, it is not Mikel's and Kalou's fault for us not getting points tonight and there is no reason to jump on their backs again. Yes, they are not world class players and yes it's arguable if they are supposed to play for Chelsea, but they did alright in the last couple of matches they played and Kalou is already on the exit doors as his contract expires at the end of the season while Mikel is our youngest midfielder after Josh and he is not that bad.

They are Chelsea players for fucks sake, show them some fucking support for once.

Our whole team is playing mediocre and you can not expect players like Mikel and Kalou to lead us on. Lampard, Torres, Drogba, Ramires, Sturridge, Meireles, Malouda, Cole, Essien, Bosingwa..they all underperfom according to their wages and status in the team. For some there is excuse, for some there is not, but fact is that they do do it.

You haven't started supporting this club yet. I don't often post here but your puerile drivel leaves me no option to point out you're talking out a hole in your arse.

Just ignore him, no need of giving attention to his dumb posts...

Twat.

and ignore list it is then

Tired of these gutless performances, Raul scores one goal - back in the first 11 straight away; not good enough to be starting in a team with CL aspirations. Mikel and Lampard are two of the slowest midfielders in the league at the moment - I'm sure that Charley Adam would outrun em at this point. Most of our problems stemmed from the fact that Ramires was taken out of a position in which he is effective and moved to the right wing so our manager can make a point. It's very disappointing and anyone who thinks that if Sturridge or Lukaku had played on the top for most of our season wouldn't have gotten a better record than Torres & Drogba in the EPL are blinkered. Kalou was Kalou I found him to be the least of our worries.