Fulham 1 - 1 Chelsea

73 members have voted

1. 1. MOTM?

• Replies 217
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At the moment, I just don't see what Torres, or for that matter Drogba, does as a target man that Lukaku or Sturridge can't do, so as to deny them from getting even the slightest chance up front. Watching Torres get hawked by the center half on the counters was embarrassing, I felt bad for him.

######

These should be posted in the first page of the post match threads....

Yeah, I normally I do get them posted on the first page, but I wasn't watching the game at home tonight so by the time I got home and posted them page 10 was the earliest they could go up.

So we have all this hype about Torres coming to form but what does good ol Chelsea do? Give him balls in the air, leave him isolated and only give him a pass when he is back tracking and with his back to goal... Sweet, no one would score like that...

How stupid does roman feel about not getting hazard now?

NO CREATIVITY!!!!!!

An eye sore to watch...

Motm? Cech...

Mainstream music artists have more creativity than we do ATM... And that is our flaw

I've been a Chelsea fan since 1996 and I haven't seen a worse attacking combination then what we have right now. These players can't even keep the ball in the final third without giving it away within 5 seconds, our defence was actually fantastic today. HOW THE FUCK HAS RAUL MEIRELES FOUND HIS WAY FROM THE LIVERPOOL SUBS BENCH TO OUR FIRST TEAM ? This is what we get for trying to skimp on our transfers, you get what you paid for. If you want quality 21-25 year old's then you have to spend around 20 million pounds like Mata or Essien or even Robben when we signed them. If we play like this against Barca then we'll lose and it will be a no contest.

So we have all this hype about Torres coming to form but what does good ol Chelsea do? Give him balls in the air, leave him isolated and only give him a pass when he is back tracking and with his back to goal... Sweet, no one would score like that...

How stupid does roman feel about not getting hazard now?

NO CREATIVITY!!!!!!

An eye sore to watch...

Motm? Cech...

Mainstream music artists have more creativity than we do ATM... And that is our flaw

I don't mean to target you, but why do you constantly go on about Torres 24/7?, it's all you ever post about.

It's like you're one of those people who just joined and started supporting cause Torres came here. If so let me just tell you this, IT'S CHELSEA FC, NOT TORRES FC, this club doesn't evolve round Torres.

I agree with you Sloth, we have had all these Torres fan boys/girls join the forum since he joined the club and its annoying because they only support Torres and not the team. A lot of the people who lick Torres's bum are from places like America on this forum and it just shows what type of drivel the club attracts when it becomes high profile.

I agree with you Sloth, we have had all these Torres fan boys/girls join the forum since he joined the club and its annoying because they only support Torres and not the team. A lot of the people who lick Torres's bum are from places like America on this forum and it just shows what type of drivel the club attracts when it becomes high profile.

Harsh to stereotype Yanks but these days, our fan base has swelled because of Torres, and I don't like that. Go support Barcelona if you're only interested in a club because of a player we might have.

I don't mean to target you, but why do you constantly go on about Torres 24/7?, it's all you ever post about.

It's like you're one of those people who just joined and started supporting cause Torres came here. If so let me just tell you this, IT'S CHELSEA FC, NOT TORRES FC, this club doesn't evolve round Torres.

Ok? Ive been a fan of this club since 08 so sure I'm a "fanboy"... He was always my favorite striker and to get him was just an added bonus...

I'm sorry if I only post about him but to be honest I only do because he pisses me off the most and if we paid that crazy amount for him, I want the best cause this club would be killer with him at peak and all I ever say is that we need a playmaker, we have no creativity, (Torres or not)...

And I know I'm not the only one who is at the edge of my seat when he has the ball on the box, cause I know even people who hate him even do so when he shoots...

Hahaha I'll stop all this posting about Torres, I just like him so I'm going to defend him and that's mate, I'm not a fake fan or a Torres fanboy...

A lot of the people who lick Torres's bum are from places like America on this forum and it just shows what type of drivel the club attracts when it becomes high profile.

This only applies on this forum.

Go support Barcelona if you're only interested in a club because of a player we might have.

Lol this is the case with many big name players, many fans watch/support clubs because of just them alone.

Harsh to stereotype Yanks but these days, our fan base has swelled because of Torres, and I don't like that. Go support Barcelona if you're only interested in a club because of a player we might have.

Hey I came to know Chelsea because of one of my fav. players from the past Ruud Gullit!

And then love the club because of players like Zola, and Jimmy.

So who cares if we get new fans because of a player.

We will always get every kind. The good one and the bad one.

I started following Chelsea FC in fall of 08, after getting into the sport watching Michael Ballack at Euro 08. I don't think it's a bad thing to have people follow a team beacuse a player. Hes obviously gone now and i still follow the blues. If this makes me a fan boy so be it. You will always get good and bad fans at every club.

Hey I came to know Chelsea because of one of my fav. players from the past Ruud Gullit!

And then love the club because of players like Zola, and Jimmy.

So who cares if we get new fans because of a player.

We will always get every kind. The good one and the bad one.

Wish i could like this more than once. Spot on.