Chelsea vs Benfica

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The last video..

EVERYONE does that. Stop beeing angels.

In the first video, yes he is like that the full 90 minutes.

Everyone does not do that. Give me a break lol. I have NEVER seen that in the EPL, maybe they all do that in the Portuguese league. Regardless, even if they all do that in Portugal how does that make it acceptable? Pathetic.

Everyone does not do that. Give me a break lol. I have NEVER seen that in the EPL, maybe they all do that in the Portuguese league. Regardless, even if they all do that in Portugal how does that make it acceptable? Pathetic.

LOOL

Ye right only us do that. :rolleyes:

It's not pathetic. It's to stop offensive flow that the opponent may have.

apparently Luisao is a major doubt for wednesday. he did not train with the team at the bridge.

I really feel for SLB, none of their CB's is available. :blink: :blink:

Yes... unfortunately is true.

But i have faith he will recover.

CARREGA BENFICA.

what if he doesnt recover? who do you think will be played at CB? Hope its not the youth team player that traveled with the team.

Nope, it wont be the youth. I heard he traveled with the team, as gift for having good grades.

Javi and Emerson, most likely.

Or maybe Matic, and Emerson goes to the left. (or plays Capdevila).

LOOL

Ye right only us do that. :rolleyes:

It's not pathetic. It's to stop offensive flow that the opponent may have.

Yeah I know why they do that. How about you play defence to stop offence flow instead of diving and cheating. Everyone dives, but I've never seen a manager run halfway down the pitch and begging his players to fall over. If you've seen that in PL enough times to say everyone does that, please enlighten me.

Yeah I know why they do that. How about you play defence to stop offence flow instead of diving and cheating. Everyone dives, but I've never seen a manager run halfway down the pitch and begging his players to fall over. If you've seen that in PL enough times to say everyone does that, please enlighten me.

You don't need to see the coach begging for someone to fake an injury.

Goalkeppers know when they must do, but Artur forgot it.

Jorge Jesus, he seems a little bit crazy, and that, made him run halfway donw the pitch to tell Artur to fake an injury.

It's just who he is.

Saying that doesn't existe in EPL is just silly.

Unfair of us to criticise players faking injury when we've got the biggest faker of them all, Didier Drogba :wub:

I'm not criticising diving, I've conceded that everyone does that. What I'm criticising is the manager running half way down the pitch asking his goalkeeper to cheat. I don't remember the last time I've seen that in the EPL.