Chelsea vs Benfica

We should forget about Barca really and think of what a great opportunity we have to get to another UCL Semi. Will be a hell of an achievement if we get there. I'm very nervous about this game now actually because there's a lot on the line even tho we're in a great position, we are Chelsea. We don't do things the easy way. Never have, never will.

• Replies 592
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Start mentally at 0-0, win the game, get the job done. Just needs to be treated as a 1 off game of football at home in front of your fans. Can't treat it like we had it won like Liverpool in 08/09. That was the scariest match of my life.

Same here. We were absolutely bollocks at the start. Shouldn't repeat it tonight because last time we dug ourselves out through a fluke drogs goal and the fk from alex. can't give it up to chance now

Common mate you should be right 4.45 am start. I'll be up

I have an assignment due tomorrow, and the 4:45 start is a bit disruptive. If it was earlier, say 2:30, then I could work up till then and hold off sleeping until after the game, wake up at around 10-11 and finish it off. If it was later, I could work until 2 and then sleep until kickoff, have a nap after the game and finish it off at around 10 as well. It's the worst time because it disrupts my even sleep and forces me to turn in early :(

Hi! I expect that today's game will be a great game because Benfica only wants to score and will play a very offensive game and if we don't score in 1st half then Chelsea win by 2 or 3. Benfica has 3 or 4 CB's injuried, Luisão is an incognite and will play with Javi Garcia and maybe Emerson at CB so our defense will be vulnerable, otherwise our atack will try to score and we score allways away from home. I prefer to win our next game with Sporting Lisbon that is very important for us to be champions so I just want to see a big game by two great teams ;)

Hi! I expect that today's game will be a great game because Benfica only wants to score and will play a very offensive game and if we don't score in 1st half then Chelsea win by 2 or 3. Benfica has 3 or 4 CB's injuried, Luisão is an incognite and will play with Javi Garcia and maybe Emerson at CB so our defense will be vulnerable, otherwise our atack will try to score and we score allways away from home. I prefer to win our next game with Sporting Lisbon that is very important for us to be champions so I just want to see a big game by two great teams ;)

Good luck to yous vrs Sporting Lisbon mate. Didnt realise yous had so many injury problems for tonight, are they long term?