Chelsea 4-1 Napoli

BlueLion.

Man of the Match?  

114 members have voted

1. 1. Who is your man of the match after this HURCULEAN effort?

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why I fucking hate l'Equipe:

chelseal.jpg

Translate "le parfait inconnu" by the perfect stranger

One of the best right backs in the league and well known since 2009 in Europe, this bunch of cunts can't say anithing less stupid than that

Any chance you can translate some of that for us? Looks an interesting read :P

Wednesday night's win got even better as United and City are out of Europa as well :D :D

They want to focus more on the league,so I guess its not really a great thing for us and its not like the Europa League is a prestigious tournament for clubs like City and United to play in.

Avec les années, c'est vraiment devenu un torchon. Dommage qu'un bon journal tourne mal de la sorte.

I know they changed their board, the new director wants L'Equipe to be a bit like a tabloid with exclusives... It becomes less and less reliable, it's a genuine scam to buy it every day of the week except on the week ends because they talks about rubish things

Any chance you can translate some of that for us? Looks an interesting read :P

I'm utterly disappointed but it isn't interesting at all

Just some quotes from the players, managers... and the story of the game described briefly. The ratings are not that precise, I mean they just list facts that everybody else could have seen. Without being pretentious, give me 3 or 4 hours and I do the same stuff

Hi guys,

When I arrived at the stadium (about 4 hours before kick-off), the (official) matchday scarves were already sold out.

Anyone happen to have a spare one and willing to sell it to me?

Really disappointed you couldn't even get one anymore 4 hours before kick-off...

They want to focus more on the league,so I guess its not really a great thing for us and its not like the Europa League is a prestigious tournament for clubs like City and United to play in.

their focus on the league has nothing to do with us. definately, they will be the top two teams in England at the end of the season.

United were completely outplayed.

"Goal scored in 105th minute was dedicated to one of the best attackers in history. The number #7 was dedicated to Andriy Shevchenko. I told him that I'll surprise him if I score and I'm happy that I did. I can't 4get what he did for me and how helpful, he was when I got to London. My English wasn't that good and he explained to me what do people expect from me, on and of the pitch. I'll always be grateful for that, Sheva #7 is one of the most important people when it comes to my career, without any doubt."

Branislav Ivanović