Axel Witsel

Nic!

Whats the attraction with him? Looking at his stats he comes off extremely average with no standout strength. Below average defensive contribution, few key passes, few dribbles and few shots. He has a high pass success, but considering his low amount of key passes it implies many of these passes are safe ones.
This while playing in the best team of a subpar league really does not scream quality signing.

• Replies 914
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn't be a transfer window without a mention of Falcao, Witsel and Hulk.

Did Hulk get lost in the Siberian wilderness out in Russia or something? Haven't heard his name or seen him in like 2 years. :lol:

Did Hulk get lost in the Siberian wilderness out in Russia or something? Haven't heard his name or seen him in like 2 years. :lol:

Somewhere in the deepest darkest wood he is hid behind a tree, and he will be noticed by a journo from SKY Sports India and the rumors will start.

More links. And some quotes from one of our scouts. (Vissier) saying we might become interested in witsel. And he is another mendes client , mourinho putting pressure on , to pursue witsel...

According to reports in France, Mourinho will exert pressure on Mendes to bring his other client Witsel to Stamford Bridge. (Express) #CFC

Im trying to figure out what reports, i think that as usual they're making stuff up.

Only real source for a Witsel move today was Goal's reporter Greg Srobart.

Only reason I'd EVER want to see this happening, is if Oscar gets sold to Juventus for a profit, (bought -£21.5m sell for £30m), and Zenit offer less than £30m for Witsel.. (keep in mind this is wishful thinking).

Fabregas would then be pushed up to creative midfielder, Witsel and Matic would form a CDM duo, protecting the back four..

Won't happen in a month of Sundays however, so it's a no-go for me!

Only reason I'd EVER want to see this happening, is if Oscar gets sold to Juventus for a profit, (bought -£21.5m sell for £30m), and Zenit offer less than £30m for Witsel.. (keep in mind this is wishful thinking).

Fabregas would then be pushed up to creative midfielder, Witsel and Matic would form a CDM duo, protecting the back four..

Won't happen in a month of Sundays however, so it's a no-go for me!

From the news, Witsel is a target as Mikel replacement, not Oscar.

Im trying to figure out what reports, i think that as usual they're making stuff up.

Only real source for a Witsel move today was Goal's reporter Greg Srobart.

Most likely :lol:

But if it is real we will find out later, from more reliable ones.

Surely, we could afford to buy without having to sell, mate.

Well I just hope Financial Fair Play isn't a big issue, then.. besides, money can be used to plug up other holes around the squad, especially our central defence, and maybe even a left back!

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You