Ruben Loftus-Cheek

Tobey Gibson

By physically I'm hoping he's referring to his fitness which I agree could be better and tactically he's obviously not the finished product yet however he was arguably MOTM in our last game and the other options in midfield have been so bad this season that it wouldn't hurt to start him against Arsenal. I certainly would start him ahead of Cesc " Houdini the mr invisible" Fabregas and Mikel who doesn't really offer us much these days. Matic has been terrible as well but he's still our best option in CM.

So I will be very disappointed if Jose reverts to the same old same old. Things are so bad right now with the regular starters that I wouldn't even consider giving him a start here risky.

He will never be complete unless someone wishes to do so. I don't know if it is just me or has any one else noticed this but these days none of the teams we loan our good players invest time on making our players better.

Lets accept it, the players are our property and it is up to us to train them and make them good players. I haven't seen a lot of players who have been loaned out performed well and made it into the starting 11.

I think what Jose is saying is that he will give him minutes today but not start him. I'm okay with that, breaking him in gradually, he looked absolutely knackered when he cane off on wednesday and put in a few rash tackles. Just need a little more patience to blossom.

Well if Jose thinks exactly what he says there's no reason to not play him plenty of times. Two things he picked up are the things you can only improve by playing so if the intention is there from manager I expect no less than 1500 minutes this season. His issues are relative easy to work on within 12 months so next season he could be a starter. Simply not choose short term serviceability over long term brilliance, less Ramires and Mikel and more Ruben.

Oh, and how often over the last 2 years Jose was craving that youngsters are not "mentally" ready. Ruben is reaching a point when he's mentally ready as manager says so he should be in contention for any game now.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek vs Arsenal (Home) 19/09/2015 HD

I don't / can't understand why RLC has not played today. I wish he can be in our starting eleven from the next game.

Ruben Loftus-Cheek is ready

He will play 90 minutes along with a few other youth players against Walsall, for sure.

He will play 90 minutes along with a few other youth players against Walsall, for sure.

Hi friend!

I hope so. I would love to see young players against Walsall, but with a competitive team, which is very likely because players like Oscar, Ramires, Remy, Falcao, Begovic or John Terry (c) may be in our starting eleven with our young players presenting a starting eleven

quite competitive.

But with Ruben Loftus-Cheek as our main midfielder assuming Matic's role with Ramires close to him to help us in the construction of play and Oscar as N.10 to move the team.

In attack I'd bet on Remy - Kenedy - Falcao.

And I would use defending Baba - John Terry (c) - Zouma - Ivanovic (Azpi needs rest, and is a very young Aina option to Jose).

But most of all, Ruben Loftus-Cheek must start against Walsall and Newcastle. This will be his big week.

Regards.

Just such a great player,but I hate that Mou refuses to give him more minutes.Why did he not play him the whole match?

We did not need Matic for this match,so why risk a potential Matic injury?RLC looked so great and after we replaced both RLC and Kenedy,we did´t look that great anymore