Chelsea 1-1 Birmingham

BlueLion.

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Torres starts and fails to score then I am pretty sure he wont be getting any first team action in the near future but if he does then AVB will have a hard time.He will have to choose between Torres and Drogba again,this will cause more unrest for Drogba and could lead to more problems but then again the chances of Torres scoring are pretty slim,so lets see what happens tomorrow.

I will be very disappointed if we lose,draw or win by a 1 goal margin.We have to start scoring more than 1 goal a match on a regular basis so that we can boost in more self confidence in the team.Also the race for fourth spot will be close and goal difference could be a decider so its vital we start scoring a lot soon.

While Drogba was away to Africa Cup, Lukaku still didn't get any chance to play. We kind of played without a striker while Didier was gone, because Torres couldn't score and still Lukaku didn't play too much. I'm afraid that when Drogba comes back, Lukaku will again have a hard time struggling to get a place... on the bench.

Anyway, Torres has to score this next game! I've got a brand new t-shirt with his name on it and I want to walk proud on street wearing it!

While Drogba was away to Africa Cup, Lukaku still didn't get any chance to play. We kind of played without a striker while Didier was gone, because Torres couldn't score and still Lukaku didn't play too much. I'm afraid that when Drogba comes back, Lukaku will again have a hard time struggling to get a place... on the bench.

Anyway, Torres has to score this next game! I've got a brand new t-shirt with his name on it and I want to walk proud on street wearing it!

We should have sent Lukaku on loan and kept Kevin De Bryune in the team as a back up for right wing,this would have allowed Sturridge to play center forward but we can't change the past now.AVB must send Lukaku on loan to a premiership club in the summer and use the services of Kakuta when he returns back.Chelsea shouldn't get too carried away in the transfer market considering we have a lot of young talents who IMO are ready for some first team action.

If Torres starts and fails to score then I am pretty sure he wont be getting any first team action in the near future but if he does then AVB will have a hard time.He will have to choose between Torres and Drogba again

It would just be typical if Torres bags a couple tommorow then.