Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh and for everyone complaining about Bosingwa, he is being played because he is an attacking full back, and with a relatively narrow midfield and with Sturridge and Mata constantly cutting inside, we have no natural width on the right without him.

Come on, you really think Bosingwa is good offensively ?

Oh and for everyone complaining about Bosingwa, he is being played because he is an attacking full back, and with a relatively narrow midfield and with Sturridge and Mata constantly cutting inside, we have no natural width on the right without him.

Ivan could provide the same duty, more effectively

Big Gary must be wondering what the fuck hes gotten himself into.

90k per week and being an injury away from playing for one of the biggest teams in England.

What I don't understand is why buy Cahill to put him in the bench?

Squad signing.

Come on, you really think Bosingwa is good offensively ?

Read it again, I didn't comment on his ability, did I? Just gave you the reason why he's playing.

Ivan could provide the same duty, more effectively

Disagree, different types of players. Have to say I prefer Ivan at RB than at CB however.

90k per week and being an injury away from playing for one of the biggest teams in England.

Which injury is that because the way it looks to me if JT or Davy Lou get injured he will just throw Ivan in the middle ...just as long as Bos can play at RB

Which injury is that because the way it looks to me if JT or Davy Lou get injured he will just throw Ivan in the middle ...just as long as Bos can play at RB

Forgot about JT, in any case he signed for the role of the reliable, English, PL experienced 4th CB. Not sure if demands more.

I agree with your last point, Lukaku should be given a chance but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Didn't we start danny as a striker against Everton and he disappeared for the whole game? I honestly don't think he is ready to lead the line.

In what world is Torres playing well? :lol:

Read? Sturridge is as ready as neccessary. He is our best striker. And what is it he's not ready for? I dont get those types of comments. To think like that is to strive backwards like our board. Why is Romeu ready to start?