Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

4-3-3 is superior to 4-2-2 the very because of the triangles on the field. Mourinho smashed the league because of it. There's no reason to install the 4-4-2. A possibility could be the 4-2-3-1 and foocus on the counter..

Every formation is superior to the 4-2-2 mate :Goober:

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We currently don't have one striker on good form let alone 2.

Doesnt Torres play well? He moves well, creative, assists.

Isnt Sturridge on form? Problem is he's out on the wing and I think he'd score alot more goals in a more central role.

How much have we seen of Lukaku? Why not give him a chance. If, as you say, our other strikers arent on form and doesnt score, why not let him try?

My point is, they might complete eachother.

Isnt Sturridge on form? Problem is he's out on the wing and I think he'd score alot more goals in a more central role.

How much have we seen of Lukaku? Why not give him a chance. If, as you say, our other strikers arent on form and doesnt score, why not let him try?

LMAO

LMAO

It's a fact wether you realize it or not, that Torres does move well, he is creative and does have some assists just that for some reason he cannot score. If someone else is up there with him in the box perhaps he can link well. Him+Sturridge for instance.

It's a fact wether you realize it or not, that Torres does move well, he is creative and does have some assists just that for some reason he cannot score. If someone else is up there with him in the box perhaps he can link well. Him+Sturridge for instance.

Striker on good form: Torres 2 league goals.

Anyone think De Gea's save last week from Mata's free kick overrated?

Under the circumstances, they both have a chemistry with each other, and the wall with De Gea's positioning, made it clear that Mata was going top right post, knowing whether or not De Gea realizes that is 90 percent of Mata's free kicks usually end up top right post. I dont know, maybe its just me, extra time and a save like that deserves the hype i suppose

he can move well all he wants but as a striker if he isn't going to score then there isn't much point having him

I agree with your last point, Lukaku should be given a chance but I don't see it happening anytime soon.

Didn't we start danny as a striker against Everton and he disappeared for the whole game? I honestly don't think he is ready to lead the line.

In what world is Torres playing well? :lol: