Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

Team: Cech; Bosingwa, Ivanović, D Luiz, Cole; Essien, Meireles, Lampard ©; Sturridge, Torres, Mata. -

subs: Turnbull, Fereira, Bertrand, Cahill, Mikel, Malouda, Lukaku.

What the hell?

AVB sometimes pisses me of with these line up. Why he keeps putting Bosingwa!!!!

And our sub, no creativity change. All defensive minded players, with the exception of Lukaku striker....but he ain't getting a chance!

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Malouda dropped for Lamps, I thought everybody would be happy...

...Obviously not.

I am not happy, because Malouda is the only player we have who permits us to play Mata in the hole. So for me there's no problem with Malouda playing as long as it means Mata in the middle. For me, Malouda should play to get the best out of Mata.

I am not happy, because Malouda is the only player we have who permits us to play Mata in the hole. So for me there's no problem with Malouda playing as long as it means Mata in the middle. For me, Malouda should play to get the best out of Mata.

I'd prefer that as well. But Malouda plays = constant moaning on the forum...Malouda gets dropped for Lampard = constant moaning on the forum. Can't win.

Oh and for everyone complaining about Bosingwa, he is being played because he is an attacking full back, and with a relatively narrow midfield and with Sturridge and Mata constantly cutting inside, we have no natural width on the right without him.

What a sad state to be in