• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

should be good, i use this in fifa..

That's some refreshing honesty

sop://broker.sopcast.com:3912/106723

Bloodzeed 1890Kbps english audio

Don't use this please, the more people using it the less bandwidth will be available for me : D

Forgot about JT, in any case he signed for the role of the reliable, English, PL experienced 4th CB. Not sure if demands more.

Signing as a 4th CB is fine, sure, but 4th to Bosingwa? Even when Iva can do the RB job so much better? And Iva gets pushed to CB just because RB is the only place Bosingwa can play? Absurd.

Lmao at people complaining about 4-3-3, but are not able to post something constructive why this formation ist ok.

And btw 4-2-3-1 is the same as 4-3-3.

They are similar, but there is small difference between 4-3-3 and 4-2-3-1. The real difference is 4-3-3 with Lampard(where Mata cant really play in the middle) and 4-2-3-1 whit Mata actually getting more in the middle. Just my opinion by the way :)

Becuase we know that we are going to play crap due to the 4-3-3 formation.

Thanks for your clairvoyance. You must be a whizz in the bookies.

People are getting bogged down in formations too much, for a while now, our players have never had a set formation. There's a lot of drifting and movement all over the pitch. The players on the pitch are important, not the formation on the team sheet.