Everton 2-0 Chelsea

BlueLion.

• Replies 840
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we can make 4th if we scrap the 4-3-3 and go to 4-4-2.

absolutely no evidence of 4-4-2 being effective for us. we've only seen the team play 4-3-3 under AVB. I doubt the players could adapt so quickly after playing mainly 4-3-3 for the past 8 years, it would probably lead to more disaster tbh.

absolutely no evidence of 4-4-2 being effective for us. we've only seen the team play 4-3-3 under AVB. I doubt the players could adapt so quickly after playing mainly 4-3-3 for the past 8 years, it would probably lead to more disaster tbh.

We did it last season for many games. This season it would be good because it has more options for our players, the 4-3-3 i don't think we have enough quality, where as if we played a 4-4-2 our midfield would be better.

Our record against Everton is shocking to say the least, especially away from home! I'd like to be proven wrong obviously, but I don't expect to come away with 3 points today... I reckon we will draw again... 1-1

you do realise we have a great record against Everton? we have lost 2 games against them in our last 30 matches. we have also beat them twice already this season as well. I don't know where people get this myth that Chelsea have a bad record against Everton when actually we don't. We have won more than we have lost or drawn at Goodison park also. and as for that Carling cup game, we played a second string team and Everton played pretty much their strongest side, and we played most of the 2nd half with 10 men and still came out on top. I'm confident of a Chelsea win today for sure.

4-3-3 is superior to 4-4-2 the very because of the triangles on the field. Mourinho smashed the league because of it. There's no reason to install the 4-4-2. A possibility could be the 4-2-3-1 and foocus on the counter..