Lucas Piazón

the wes

He played as a centre forward when I first saw him for Brazil's under 17s, he was great at it. He did have a Suarez like partner next to him though can't remember his name.

He's even played it many times for the youth team with Feruz as a partner and even a couple of times as a lone striker IIRC. I've always thought that his future will be there and that this LW is just a phase he'll pass through till he is ready to play as a striker at first team level (not our first team, just to be clear).

He's even played it many times for the youth team with Feruz as a partner and even a couple of times as a lone striker IIRC. I've always thought that his future will be there and that this LW is just a phase he'll pass through till he is ready to play as a striker at first team level (not our first team, just to be clear).

And he has been scoring goals lately, I think he'll be a number nine within two years. As of now I'm just happy he's getting playing time week in week out.

And he has been scoring goals lately, I think he'll be a number nine within two years. As of now I'm just happy he's getting playing time week in week out.

That's true. He seems to be doing very well in Netherlands which is just fantastic for him. Hope he keeps his form and and stays away from injury and it would be a fantastic season for him.

Unless we sell any one of our 6 AMs in the near future, I'm not sure whether he has a future here TBH. And as long as Mourinho continues to be our manager, can just forget about the idea of playing anyone as a 'Fa;se 9'.

Thankfully.

I just saw the goals, the first was a quick control/turn/ finish in the box, and the second was a bit of a fortunate free kick he probably meant to cross but it ended up in the back of the net.

And Piazon got the assist to complete turnaround for Patrick's goal in the 90th minute.

Our Chelsea lads seem to be making the most out of their spell at Vitesse.

I've watched about 5 Vitesse games so far and he impressed me every single time.

Highlights of his last game:

As meetdoscar said, he got two assists, rattled the crossbar with a freekick and whatnot but what impressed me the most was the way he's just driving past players, he seems a lot quicker now.

• 4 weeks later...