Followers 2

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I think it's pretty obvious our strategy is mainly to aid player development/exposure through loans and sell them for a profit while hoping one or two may break through at Chelsea, instead of trying t

lol funny story after the match I was a handful of lads who actually knew him so i kept screaming his name eventually he signaled to me and ran over he signed my shirt and took a picture with me. ever

dead/alive/nonexistent?

whats up with him?

Probably gonna leave after a pretty unproductive and frustrating spell in Germany, read that he struggled with the intensity and pace of the Bundesliga and wants out of Chelsea.

I remember people were so excited about him ! Guess this is what happens when you buy a youngster and keep pushing him out to useless teams on loan.

FFS give him chance and develop him, can't be worse than some of the awful buys we have had in the recent past.

• Like 2

I remember people were so excited about him ! Guess this is what happens when you buy a youngster and keep pushing him out to useless teams on loan.

FFS give him chance and develop him, can't be worse than some of the awful buys we have had in the recent past.

at one point they were saying hes the new kaka but it hasnt worked out that way at all ??

Middlesbrough would be a good option for Lucas Piazon. With Karanka, a coach who understands perfectly with Jose (he was his assistant at Real Madrid), and a team that will be fighting this season to return to Premier League.

Perhaps it is a good option. Piazon would play in England and in a team with a winning trend.

Piazon is still 21, he is a young player. I do not that any team in Premier League will seek to get him on loan. But he has to play in England to continue his evolution. And Middlesbrough could be a good option. Perhaps his last chance for him with us.

Middlesbrough would be a good option for Lucas Piazon. With Karanka, a coach who understands perfectly with Jose (he was his assistant at Real Madrid), and a team that will be fighting this season to return to Premier League.

Perhaps it is a good option. Piazon would play in England and in a team with a winning trend.

Piazon is still 21, he is a young player. I do not that any team in Premier League will seek to get him on loan. But he has to play in England to continue his evolution. And Middlesbrough could be a good option. Perhaps his last chance for him with us.

I agree mate
  • Like 1

Should have signed for Juve, like it was widely speculated before we came into play.

Yeah I remember that.

I wonder what would have happen to him had he did signed for them.

Don't know why youth choose us since we suck at youth development.

Juventus is far better at that then us.

at one point they were saying hes the new kaka but it hasnt worked out that way at all

It will work out only when he plays in good teams and with some of the good/experienced players. He was what 18 when we bought him ? How he turn the next kaka unless some coach wants to mould him? if the coach doesn't mould him then he needs good players whom he can learn from or emulate. If you loan him to useless clubs none of that is bound to happen.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11673/9974295/chelsea-midfielder-lucas-piazon-joins-reading-on-season-long-loan

"When we spoke I was impressed by both his maturity and desire to prove himself in English football after some loan moves to European leagues.

"I'm sure Lucas will bring something extra to our squad this season."

All the best ! Sincerely hope you succeed and make an entry to the starting 11 at Chelsea.

http://www.skysports.com/transfer/news/11673/9974295/chelsea-midfielder-lucas-piazon-joins-reading-on-season-long-loan

All the best ! Sincerely hope you succeed and make an entry to the starting 11 at Chelsea.

He's not good enough to start at CFC. Who's he going to start over? Pedro? Oscar? Hazard? Willian? Even Boga and Musonda are far more talented. That's without stating Traore and Kenedy as well. All of these guys are better than Piazon.
  • Like 1