Lucas Piazón

the wes

Whats wrong with a loan to the Championship?

He could spend 90 days with Zola's Watford and get a better understanding about the physical side of English football

championship is no place for anyone with real talent. most of the teams just hoof , chase and hack.

Exactly. I read reports recently that Liverpool and Tottenham are interested in making an offer for him, he's way too talented for the Championship. He's 19, by the time he's 22 I see him being a top player, maybe not for us, but still.

If this club did not learn from selling Sturridge to Liverpool and then decides to sell Piazon to them then we will never learn.

Surprise of the loanee's for me, i wasn't convinced by him before in the ressie's/youth and he was average at Malaga, but he is really proving me wrong so far this season.

He had some tough time at Malaga. He arrived in the middle of the season and he couldn't play in his favourite position because of Isco.

Vitesse is perfect for him: he is the main playmaker of the team and he enjoys it. He will be really confident when he returns.

He had some tough time at Malaga. He arrived in the middle of the season and he couldn't play in his favourite position because of Isco.

Vitesse is perfect for him: he is the main playmaker of the team and he enjoys it. He will be really confident when he returns.

He will never return, or return then leave straight after like Kevin is about to do.

He will never return, or return then leave straight after like Kevin is about to do.

That's not how I meant :) He returns after the season because his loan agreement expires.

We are likely to loan him again next year.

Can't believe Vitesse blew that 2-0 lead. They'll lose their first place if Ajax win today.

Tell me about it. They never turned up in the second half. It was interesting seeing Piazon playing striker though, I thought he did well in the number 9 role, but still think he's better playing off their 6''4 striker - who wasn't playing yesterday for some reason...

Tell me about it. They never turned up in the second half. It was interesting seeing Piazon playing striker though, I thought he did well in the number 9 role, but still think he's better playing off their 6''4 striker - who wasn't playing yesterday for some reason...

Yeah I like Lucas as a striker, his movement is excellent. But not as a lone striker, he needs someone (preferably a big guy) next to him. I know we're a very long way from it, but I dream of a Piazon-Lukaku partnership in a couple of years.

Its going to take a massive improvement on his part to earn his way into the Chelsea lineup. His performances for Chelsea have been lacklustre. Its one thing playing for Vitesse its another to play for the Blues!

What performances for Chelsea do you speak of? He has practically never played for us, I only remember the Villa game in the League, he did quite well other than missing a peno as we pumped them 8-0.