Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

This is your first warning. Change you attitude around here or you will be suspended. All you do it start arguments, you try and start a discussion about a player and end it with insults. You are new around here and you have already got a name for youself as being a twat. Change your ways.

You're a good admin, but i don't see the point in mainstreaming this post, this should be a pm, because for all you know you're giving Eldo a kick out of it, maybe he likes causing trouble, who knows.

EDIT: This should of been a pm too, damn i'm lazy.

So what will happen if we sign Willian or Hazard, De Bruyne comes back, then what do we do? Play him in the reserves?

Either that, or we could be planning to get rid of Kalou and Malouda for good, and have Mata, Sturridge, Willian/Hazard and De Bruyne as rotating wingers for next season!

I can only hope that will happen!

Forget Hazard entirely! He's not coming to London!

He did a wicked cross against Chelsea in the CL.

Def. a good prospect to get for the price.

Some people mention Kalou, and the problem with that is that if we had a stable manager, he would have spotted such a player to be sold. When you fire a manager and get a new one, then they each have to do their own evaluation, and by then you wasted another season.

Hence I hope AVB stays for a long time!

Whatever...>.> anyways if De Bryune came here where would he play, most people would say LW but the Genk fan on this forum keeps sayin that when he goes into the middle he plays better, I assume Him and Mata would rotate.

dang bro, werent you banned from chelseafcforums.com take a chill pill, hes an admin, you'll get banned here too. Yes i am Judah, how you been?

I would be happy with de bruyne, but i heard from genk fans that after his injury he hasnt been as good as before.

One Of The Worst Transfer Windows in the last Few Years....

-_- did you even listen/read André's comments?

I think our project next year is more important than the actual project at the moment. Not that Willian doesn't have the characteristics for the future but we are betting a lot on what we can build on for next year.

There is a plan in place for new players. Did you think an overhaul would take place now?

You're a good admin, but i don't see the point in mainstreaming this post, this should be a pm, because for all you know you're giving Eldo a kick out of it, maybe he likes causing trouble, who knows.

EDIT: This should of been a pm too, damn i'm lazy.

What is your problem?