Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

why we always sign second rate players, why we can't sign someone who is going to be superstar like Hazard, Neymar, etc..

JF did you not look at the second video i put in my last post above? ^^ 2nd rate? Nah this kid has tonnes of potential, could be a real star at Chelsea! Fuck Neymar anyway the little shit wants to play at Real Madrid when he leaves Brazil! The second best league in the world after ours ! =D

Yes because every signing has to be 25mill quid. or higher. we have FFP rules coming soon and making smart, unique and low risk-high reward purchases are going to be the new Chelsea in the transfer window with some big one's here and there. Look at chicharito, 8 mill and he's one of the best goal scorers in the league. or what about demba ba, he was labeled a 'newcastle-esque' signing and look at how he came out and lastly Romeu was swept away by lukaku's arrival and look at how brilliantly he has turned up for us!! also how do you know how these signings will turn out?

Superstars win matches, but a team wins trophies.

i agree with u really, but in my opinion if we sign De Bruyne that will be the same situation like with Lukaku, he will play only in cup matches, and we need player who can make instant impact like Mata.

He lost today with Genk at KV Mechelen 2-3, haven't seen the game cause was at work.. Only thing i heard the radion when i had it on for 5 mins was a shot of him on the post..

I'm watching sporting telenet at the moment so will give more info when i see the highlights ;)

i agree with u really, but in my opinion if we sign De Bruyne that will be the same situation like with Lukaku, he will play only in cup matches, and we need player who can make instant impact like Mata.

Oh then hell yeah we need a MATA IMPACT and fast!! your first post wasnt clear. :D i dont mind these 'lukaku' signings but it should really come AFTER we have bought the needs of the club. Now you put all of us on hold as we wait for you to fix a problem thats soo galring on the last day of Jan when you had 30 days befrore to adress it!! :angry: thats what i dont like pushing the neccesties till the last moment, cuz in all honestly it also costs you points

Well he needs to grow up, such an immature brat, can't accept the fact that people have different opinions than him.

This is your first warning. Change you attitude around here or you will be suspended. All you do it start arguments, you try and start a discussion about a player and end it with insults. You are new around here and you have already got a name for youself as being a twat. Change your ways.

This is your first warning. Change you attitude around here or you will be suspended. All you do it start arguments, you try and start a discussion about a player and end it with insults. You are new around here and you have already got a name for youself as being a twat. Change your ways.

Whatever...>.> anyways if De Bryune came here where would he play, most people would say LW but the Genk fan on this forum keeps sayin that when he goes into the middle he plays better, I assume Him and Mata would rotate.

Indeed last couple of games his play is better when playing in center, but normaly he stays lw all game, giving good crosses or cutting inside and shot with his great right foot..

It would be better that they loan him out (cause this looks the way that Cfc want) to a premier league team for 18 months, so he can adapt to the league. Like Nic! said, not really an advantage for him to stay at Genk..

But probably the loan back to Genk is a clausule that they want over here so they still have a chance on making it in to the play offs..

How good is he exactly? Is he any better than Kalou or Malouda yet? If he is, we should loan those two to Genk instead. I think it'll be a win-win deal.

Just kidding. No disrespect to Genk. But, seriously though, if we do get him, will it be better to loan him out or to keep him?

How good is he exactly? Is he any better than Kalou or Malouda yet? If he is, we should loan those two to Genk instead. I think it'll be a win-win deal.

Just kidding. No disrespect to Genk. But, seriously though, if we do get him, will it be better to loan him out or to keep him?

It would probably be better for him to be getting game time in a first team, rather than sit on our bench or in the reserves. Obviously a club of better standard would be better for us, but if Genk don't want him to leave now then he will stay. If we want him now we will most likely have to pay more for him, which is silly because it'll be hard for him to establish himself in the team straight away.

It seems everyone is thinking this is the finished product. He isn't going to come and waltz straight into our team and win us the league. He will come good over time.

I would prefer to have him stay at Chelsea. As an attacking option, I'd rather see him coming on as a sub than Malouda or Kalou. He is young, hungry, quick, and defenders don't know anything about him. We should give him a chance. If he doesn't get much playing time, then send him on loan in the summer.

But I think we should have a little faith in these young kids and give a couple of them a chance when the more experienced players in the same position aren't doing well. I'd certainly prefer to see Lalkovic and now De Bruyne coming on and playing them against tired defenders instead of Malouda coming on and shooting from 80 yards or Kalou falling over the ball.

I like this signing a lot but I'd really want him to stay with us. Yes he's 'raw' and inexperienced but are our backups givin us any better options?? What I love about new young signings is that they play with more hunger, and rightfully so. But another reason why I'd like him here is well look at how oxlade-chamberlain played against man u. I mean he was incredible! Now you can make all the excuse like 'he's been in England his whole life' or 'it was lucky' or whatever your gona call it, but you still gota perform under all that pressure and boy didn't he deliver. So why couldnt kdb do that for us if given time to adapt to his soroundings? Is it just because he's under 21? Idk but I want him in the squad if not this, atleast next year!