Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Considering you are still using that childish term Kalouda for two of our players .I would suggest perhaps YOU are 10 years old.

Now ladies, you are both pretty, so how about you stop the bitch fights, yeah?

Anyway what's childish about Kalouda, it think it is fairly clever.

Now ladies, you are both pretty, so how about you stop the bitch fights, yeah?

Anyway what's childish about Kalouda, it think it is fairly clever.

it was clever the first time ,,,even for the first thousand times over the first couple of weeks ,,,but months and months of it .........

That insult is childish, are you 10 years old?

I already thought about that. Im pretty sure he is a child or a teenager. No more than 16 or 17 years old, I bet.

Theres no problem in being a child. He will get wiser, I hope.

I don't care about the loan back this season, his development is whats important. Until the team start to adapt to AVB's philosophy and the work ethic increases, us signing one player and putting him in the side isn't going to rescue our season.

De Bruyne looks a fantastic prospect, his passing range/ability is ridiculously good and already an improvement over most in the squad. I'm more excited about this deal going through than Willian, although I'm hearing murmurs of a bit of a gap between our valuation of KDB and that of Genk (seems to be a common theme with our transfers lately).

He's a young talent, that obviously really wants to join the team, so signing him for cheap makes sense (especially if it gives us a 3rd Belgian to help encourage Hazard to join up).

A couple of explainations for the loan-back deal:

1) Genk may have been completely unwilling to let him go mid-campaign. And this was a condition we had to allow for in order to sign him.

2) We don't expect Malouda or Kalou to be gone during the window, so there's not really room for him.

3) If the rumor that he'll be loaned out again next season to a non-Genk team is true, it's obvious the coaching staff doesn't feel he's quite ready. Though I'm sure this would be re-evaluated at the end of this season.

3b) If we're going to loan him out again, then it's reasonable to conclude that he is not seen as an immediate solution to our winger shortage, which lends credence to the idea that we'll still try to bring in either Hazard or Willian during the next week.

Kevin De Bruyne to seal Chelsea transfer by Sunday, say Genk .

Kevin De Bruyne is likely to complete his protracted move to Chelsea before the end of the week, after Genk confirmed the two clubs were in talks over his transfer.

http://www.metro.co.uk/sport/football/888427-kevin-de-bruyne-to-seal-chelsea-transfer-by-sunday-say-genk