Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Meh...not really a great signing TBH, fair deal, Decent young player who will surely be an improvement over Kalouda but than again hope this does not mean we are giving up on Hazard, also a bit stupid to loan him back, we need some help in our team, why buy a player in January and just loan him back? Stupid...

De Bruyne, and Piazon to the first team. :dance2: Opinions? :huh:

Not good enough. Simple.

Piazon didn't even play one game for Sao Paulo in Brazil. There is NO way he is ready for the premier league.

KDB is decent, he's not what we need at the moment though in my opinion, we need a player who can produce magic. I will be very worried if KDB is our "second signing".

Not good enough. Simple.

Piazon didn't even play one game for Sao Paulo in Brazil. There is NO way he is ready for the premier league.

KDB is decent, he's not what we need at the moment though in my opinion, we need a player who can produce magic. I will be very worried if KDB is our "second signing".

AVB is perfectly happy with our squad don't you know? ;)

Not good enough. Simple.

He does not have an experience apparently, but if 2 perform a year in the reserve championship and we loan it five times, it will be right. Our so big talent was a forest, who followed this path are nowhere already today. He will not be his experience if he is never playing. Would be better at what before to habituate to the hard matches, if we want a justification to be good.

AVB is perfectly happy with our squad don't you know? ;)

I'm pretty sure he's bluffing.

He does not have an experience apparently, but if 2 perform a year in the reserve championship and we loan it five times, it will be right. Our so big talent was a forest, who followed this path are nowhere already today. He will not be his experience if he is never playing. Would be better at what before to habituate to the hard matches, if we want a justification to be good.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I have a hard time understanding what you wrote. So sorry if I misunderstood you but what I think you are saying is "We need to put him in the first team now, because he will gain no benefits from being treated like our other youngsters have before".

And yes, I agree he needs to play at a higher level than reserve league, at least in the not to distant future, but we can't throw him in a Chelsea first team right now. He's simply not good enough (yet).

I'm pretty sure he's bluffing.

I'm not trying to be an asshole, but I have a hard time understanding what you wrote. So sorry if I misunderstood you but what I think you are saying is "We need to put him in the first team now, because he will gain no benefits from being treated like our other youngsters have before".

And yes, I agree he needs to play at a higher level than reserve league, at least in the not to distant future, but we can't throw him in a Chelsea first team right now. He's simply not good enough (yet).

Sorry!

Yes, but you can not lend to the Championship, but a team at Newcastle, WBA, Swansea! :huh:

If we loan him back it is obvious that we will buy either hazard or willian!

Or at least that is what i hope!!! :D

So what will happen if we sign Willian or Hazard, De Bruyne comes back, then what do we do? Play him in the reserves?

Either that, or we could be planning to get rid of Kalou and Malouda for good, and have Mata, Sturridge, Willian/Hazard and De Bruyne as rotating wingers for next season!

I can only hope that will happen!