Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

don't want to sound mean, Art, but your constant use of "meme pictures" (if you call them that) to get your point across is starting to get rather annoying. no offence, just an observation from my pov.

Woop, someone had a bad day today... What's it? Girlfriend, job? :lol:

don't want to sound mean, Art, but your constant use of "meme pictures" (if you call them that) to get your point across is starting to get rather annoying. no offence, just an observation from my pov.

It's kinda boring if everyone is the same Imo.

Meme on, Artinho.

Edit: Typo

http://www.givemefoo...ague/?id=165440

Yeah whateverz, i havent heard jack shit, now all of a sudden you pop up on facebook telling me De Bruyne has arrived for a medical

i think it was on sky

yep, http://www1.skysports.com/football/news/11668/7465768/Blues-medical-for-De-Bruyne

i think it was on sky

yep, http://www1.skysport...l-for-De-Bruyne

Yes!, i looked for it on transfer centre, couldn't find a page so thought the papers were bull shitting again. But i trust sky sports, by the way it is on ''possible'' isn't it?, cause if it's highlighted ''rumour'' then it's a load of shit.

Yes!, i looked for it on transfer centre, couldn't find a page so thought the papers were bull shitting again. But i trust sky sports, by the way it is on ''possible'' isn't it?, cause if it's highlighted ''rumour'' then it's a load of shit.

It has a pretty reliable quote. Asked if De Bruyne was at Chelsea on Monday for a medical, a Genk spokesman said: "Yes, that is correct."

It has a pretty reliable quote. Asked if De Bruyne was at Chelsea on Monday for a medical, a Genk spokesman said: "Yes, that is correct."

Hope so, be good to actually get at least one player, damn just realised tomorrow is the deadline day.... ohhhh SHNAP!.

Pretty good news but I don't get these signings. Let's be real AVB wont be here for 5+ years if we finish 4th every year he's in charge. AVB needs an AM like Hamsik or to sign some wingers and put Mata in the middle.

I honestly don't understand the Loan back idea.

With Malouda and Kalou both natural wingers, who are being replaced by a CF and an AM, there is something to say about their performance of late. They lack passion and form that are a main key for the future of this Club's philosophy under AVB.

When we are desperate need of wing players as well as a creative CM, this signing would give us a winger player,leaving Mata to roam in the middle, a win win. Considering the fact that maybe he would not even make it in the English league, i feel that he could actually offer alot more than Malouda and Kalou at the moment.

Chelsea FC Transfer News: Kevin De Bruyne Signs - Report

After more than seven months of pining after Racing Genk midfielder Kevin de Bruyne, Chelsea Football Club have their man. It's not much of a surprise, considering that the entire world knew that a) Genk and Chelsea were close to an arrangement and B) de Bruyne was in London for a medical on Monday, but it's a relief to know that this is finally done, even if it came later than would have been ideal (a de-Bruyneless Genk in the Champions League would have made our lives a little easier).

Unfortunately the reports that have come out on this aren't in English, so we're going to have to make do with Dutch. Here goes:

Kevin De Bruyne heeft zijn droomtransfer naar Chelsea beet. De Genkmiddenvelder verhuist wel pas in de zomer naar Londen. Genkdirecteur Dirk Degraen zette rond middernacht zijn handtekening onder de overeenkomst, die stipuleert dat Genk nog tot juni kan beschikken over het jonge talent.

Source: http://www.nieuwsblad.be/article/detail.aspx?articleid=1P3LICUS

Let's run that through the Google Translate machine and do a little cleaning up...

Kevin De Bruyne has his dream transfer to Chelsea. The Genk midfielder will move to London this summer. At around midnight [CET], Genk Director Dirk Degraen signed the agreement, which stipulates that Genk will have the young talent until June.

Other details from that story - SportWereld are claiming that Genk got €9M for De Bruyne, €1M more than reported earlier, but confirmed the five-and-a-half year contract, meaning that Chelsea have him on the books until the end of the 2016/17 season. I'm not sure how Chelsea will announce this - it'd be odd to present a player and then immediately dispatch him back to the Jupiler League, but at this point it's just a matter of time until they do.

In case you've forgotten who this de Bruyne fellow is and why Chelsea like him so much, here's a quick refresher:

Welcome to Stamford Bridge, Kevin! :cfc:

Source: http://www.weaintgotnohistory.com/2012/1/31/2760466/chelsea-fc-transfer-news-kevin-de-bruyne-signs-report

PS: My fake picture of you in Chelsea kit is better than SportWereld's.