Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

I thought he could have gone to Vitesse on loan to be fair. Probably good enough for it, think he's more talented than those boys we sent there.

Anderlecht is too light for him, Vitesse would be a farce. French league, ok!

However, next year he will be on our bench. Im sure of that.

Anderlecht is too light for him, Vitesse would be a farce. French league, ok!

However, next year he will be on our bench. Im sure of that.

French league would be good but I don't know if Marseille or Monaco are actually that keen on taking him, I know they were linked to him, but I don't think the Dutch league is a bad idea either though. Vitesse is a good club to have a relationship with for these sort of things so perhaps he could have gone there. We should really look to get something with PSV or Ajax though, they really are top developing clubs.

French league would be good but I don't know if Marseille or Monaco are actually that keen on taking him, I know they were linked to him, but I don't think the Dutch league is a bad idea either though. Vitesse is a good club to have a relationship with for these sort of things so perhaps he could have gone there. We should really look to get something with PSV or Ajax though, they really are top developing clubs.

Nah, we belgians dislike the dutch competition (sorry Skipper). Do not let your prize youngster go to Holland.. They have a real attacking culture, when you transfer to the UK (as Belgium, which is a defense oriented country) guys like Musonda fail. He needs time in a team where he is bullied. Eden is the same.

Conclusion: Musonda would be our worst loss. Dont believe me, but we will see.

City have some of the best book fiddlers in the world. Fined last year for not complying with FFP, sell players for a loss, barely have a fanbase in the UK (forget about outside it) and their sponsors are from their owner. What a joke. If they can spend that amount we should be able to spend more.

Yeah it can be seem as a bit dodgy, but I'm holding my reservation with the FFP being relaxed and the money being pour in by the TV deals.

I think what I'm seeing here is more of envy from our fans that they are spending more and we are not.

Jose Mourinho: Chelsea did good business by selling Manchester City target Kevin De Bruyne

“If you have a player knocking on your door and crying every day that he wants to leave then you have to make an option.

“I think Chelsea did a very good job. If De Bruyne stayed here, not happy, not motivated, wanting to leave, he stays here one more year and then we sell him for less than 50 per cent what we sold him for.

“In that moment it was very good business.

“You compare it today when somebody pays for him what somebody would’ve payed for Messi or Cristiano then it looks in the eyes of the world like we did bad business.

“If he is in Chelsea instead of Wolfsburg I guarantee you he wouldn’t reach this level. There was like a block, a wall, he was not ready to compete.

“He was not happy, he was upset and he was training very badly. I was not being critic with him, I was speaking with him and he was the one saying he needed motivation to train well, to play every game.

“Do you think it’s my mistake that Eden Hazard in the market is worth more than £100million.

“What I cannot do is bring Hazard to a certain level and not play him. I know De Bruyne is a very good player and Schurrle is too. This is the situation that you have.”

Interesting stuff.

Still I'm very excited because the competition going to be tougher with this City having Sterling, KDB and Otamendi in their team.

Last season was so boring with no one really giving us a go.

Interesting stuff.

Still I'm very excited because the competition going to be tougher with this City having Sterling, KDB and Otamendi in their team.

Last season was so boring with no one really giving us a go.

Maybe that's why the club kicked it into hyperdrive with transfer activity.

Manchester City are in advanced negotiations with Wolfsburg for the transfer of former Chelsea midfielder Kevin De Bruyne, Sky Germanyreports.

A deal for the 24-year-old believed to be worth around 70m euros (£50.4m) is expected to be announced on Monday.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9959569/manchester-city-close-on-163504m-kevin-de-bruyne-sky-germany

I rather have an crying talented player instead of oscar

As Mourinho said, KDB wouldnt have reached this level had he stayed at Chelsea. He wasnt training 100% because of lack of motivation. We dont need players like that at our club, no matter how good they are.