Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So I really hope the City deal will come through and he'll become a PL legend, even if it means he'll have to score and assist twice as much as anyone else in order to convince the stubborn herd of Mourinho sheep.

I hope that he fails there. I have nothing personal against he but I am a Chelsea fan and I ain't Belgian and he would be a player of a rival club ;-)

David Silva is a wide playmaker. It'll be Silva - KDB - Sterling.

Remember, what was said about Juan mata being a "wide playmaker." aka winger? Silva is better outwide than Mata, but Silva also struggled when mancini put him there exclusively that one season where Tevez was essentially the n10 and Silva for Spain really isn't that good wide..

KDB is really a surplus to City. Everything KDB can do well, City already has players with similar skillsets in their starting 11.

Everyone thought Sterling's Liverpool form would carryover to City, when we only see about 50 percent of Sterling liverpool in City

Remember, what was said about Juan mata being a "wide playmaker." aka winger? Silva is better outwide than Mata, but Silva also struggled when mancini put him there exclusively that one season where Tevez was essentially the n10 and Silva for Spain really isn't that good wide..

KDB is really a surplus to City. Everything KDB can do well, City already has players with similar skillsets in their starting 11.

Everyone thought Sterling's Liverpool form would carryover to City, when we only see about 50 percent of Sterling liverpool in City

Silva played wide left under Pello for a lot of games and has performed well there.

Silva played wide left under Pello for a lot of games and has performed well there.

He played out wide, but was the team's primary playmaker.

Similar to Juan mata playing out wide and being the team's primary playmaker.

Watch Silva/Juan Mata for Spain and see the difference. Also, Mancini played yaya quite a bit as a n10 and Silva suffered and had his worse season

When I watch KDB play for wolfsburg and belgium, he reminds me of the same situation Juan Mata was in the season before Jose came in. Everything goes through KDB.

Watch Silva/Juan Mata for Spain and see the difference. Also, Mancini played yaya quite a bit as a n10 and Silva suffered and had his worse season

When I watch KDB play for wolfsburg and belgium, he reminds me of the same situation Juan Mata was in the season before Jose came in. Everything goes through KDB.

Yeah I get what you mean. They'll have to work something out. It might click, it might be a disaster. Let's hope it's the latter.

They've got steel in midfield with Yaya and Fernandinho.

True, but what I feel let's Pello down a lot is his rotation. For the life of me, I'll never understand why he plays that muppet Fernando lmao. But I also empathise with him, because the one titan that really is needed in that area of the pitch is Yaya and when Yaya isn't playing well it really has a cancerous effect on the team. He needs Yaya to really stick through a full season & then maybe City will reach the heights they should be reaching.

This is not to say I want it to happen of course!

Doesn't that basically mean City will take a step back in their development? They've finally started embracing the concept of width with Sterling and Navas, essentially with de Bruyne they're now losing a pure winger to accommodate him.

Yeah I get what you mean. They'll have to work something out. It might click, it might be a disaster. Let's hope it's the latter.

I think City will win with KDB or without...

They have the best starting 11 in the epl and the best depth in the epl with or without KDB

city's potential bench: Mangala, clichy, demichelis, sagna, fernando, navas, delph, nasri, roberts and bony

True, but what I feel let's Pello down a lot is his rotation. For the life of me, I'll never understand why he plays that muppet Fernando lmao. But I also empathise with him, because the one titan that really is needed in that area of the pitch is Yaya and when Yaya isn't playing well it really has a cancerous effect on the team. He needs Yaya to really stick through a full season & then maybe City will reach the heights they should be reaching.

This is not to say I want it to happen of course!

Doesn't that basically mean City will take a step back in their development? They've finally started embracing the concept of width with Sterling and Navas, essentially with de Bruyne they're now losing a pure winger to accommodate him.

Fernando a good player, but last season with yaya never putting in defensive work fernando was caught a lot. Similar to Matic's situation.

De bruyne is useless in the wing. His strenghts are in the middle

Thats quite incorrect. Every belgian that has seen him play + all the others that watched him will say otherwise. He is not worthless in the wing.

There is even a debate about which is best for him, wing or centre. But by no means he is useless on the wing.

Thats quite incorrect. Every belgian that has seen him play + all the others that watched him will say otherwise. He is not worthless in the wing.

There is even a debate about which is best for him, wing or centre. But by no means he is useless on the wing.

KDB's crossing is really good, but I think the main point was being the primary playmaker vs secondary, etc...

At city, they have 2 guys who are brilliant in crossing in both zabaleta and kolorav (I think kolorav is a better crosser than KDB) .. Than, you have the playmaker in Silva and yaya and even fernandinho from the back.

At wolfsburg, he has free license to roam all around whether it's on the wings or thru the middle, but at City, with a playmaker like Silva already there it will be difficult for KDB, similar to the situation with Nasri. Nasri is a really really good playmaker, but at City, he was always restricted because of the tactics employed there.. KDB might suffer the same faith as Nasri.

Fernando a good player, but last season with yaya never putting in defensive work fernando was caught a lot. Similar to Matic's situation.

But compared to Fernandinho? Even at their peak, I'd certainly choose the former. That being said, I didn't see Fernando at Porto so perhaps I am missing the qualities he's not allowed to show due to Yaya's ill discipline.

David Silva is a wide playmaker. It'll be Silva - KDB - Sterling.

De Bruyne usually wide playmaker as well, from the right. If I were City I'd keep the Silva-Yaya momentum in the center going and move KDB to the right so Sterling - Silva - KDB imo

They've got steel in midfield with Yaya and Fernandinho.

Not a big Fernandinho fan though, I think that's probably the only region where they could still do with reinforcement. They'd finally have a chance even in the CL then.