Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Another ego in the City Ranks. I'm glad to see this tbh. You guys think Peligirini the human pelican can keep that squad happy ... No chance. They buy names and don't consider the chemistry of the squad. City are not like us . They are whores .. Not a family!

Another ego in the City Ranks. I'm glad to see this tbh. You guys think Peligirini the human pelican can keep that squad happy ... No chance. They buy names and don't consider the chemistry of the squad. City are not like us . They are whores .. Not a family!

My thoughts exactly - all of these players have Ego's - it will be impossible to keep them in check...

has jose kept anyone except his starting 11 happy?

since he came we have lost mata, kdb, schurrle, ba, lamps, salah, luis just cos they were unhappy with their play time. in winter i would add remy to those names.

lets not throw stones at others when we have been as bad if not worse.,

We had to make a decision, it was good for both the player and the team - Kevin left for first team opportunities at another club, we got double the money we payed for him - though maybe the situation shouldn't have arisen in the first place could be said, but unfortunately it did. And now Kevin has shown himself to be a really good player and is on the brink of a massive move - despite it being City - and i am pleased with him.

Does seem Jose had kinda admitting he made a mistake in the typical Jose fashion, but no-one know what the future held for Kevin.

wow. mr jose has certainly lost it has not he?

sold kdb for oscar, and its coming back to bite us and him in the ass.

i guess i can see the point when people say he is just negative, hypocritical and a sore loser.

I didn't see this post coming from you. Nice one mate.

I didn't see this post coming from you. Nice one mate.

i am pissed at this moment and just waiting for the wba line up. if iva starts, i will make a complete U-turn on the jose love. enough is enpugh. time for him to admit some of his fuck ups and mistake and act like a man for once.

i am pissed at this moment and just waiting for the wba line up. if iva starts, i will make a complete U-turn on the jose love. enough is enpugh. time for him to admit some of his fuck ups and mistake and act like a man for once.

I still rate Mourinho highly just that I said it before that he is not good for youth.

Some of you try to bring that down my throat just because of varane.....

Tomo would always bring something ridiculous like oh he gave time to Hut and such. But the point is to give sustainable time not just one game and that's it. Kinda like with kalas.

He is great manager but just need to face the facts. He is not good for youth or amazing attacking Fútbol.

Last first half of the season was more like an anomaly because Mourinho will always favor the pragmatic approach in bigger games.

And that's okay as long as we continue to win, remain competitive and the hierarchy are fine with such display.

Cant believe that the backroom staff didnt put a sell on clause even with this dude.schoolboy error again grrrr

To be fair, they might have. These things don't usually got reported when it comes to big clubs, you only really here about it when the smaller clubs get theirs lol

Yeah 10mill would help ffp and the point i made, it should have been put in the negotiations,Lukaku etc ,just basic bussiness sense let to mention commonsense,and somewhat softens the blow when you see a rival get our talent grrrr