Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Unreal. Has deadline day and a totally ridiculous apology letter to the Wolfsburg fans written all over it.

"I didn't understand the question completely. I thought they were asking if there was a CHANCE I may stay here, not that I will for sure."

Still don't scare me.

Even though we lost to City I still think they will have a blip mid way, do crap in the CL and bow down to United.

Not a real challenge. Maybe with KDB and Otamendi they can give us a better challenge towards the end of the season.

Not a real challenge. Maybe with KDB and Otamendi they can give us a better challenge towards the end of the season.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you're not, we're really not in a place to be cocky for the moment mate.

I don't know if you're being sarcastic or not, but if you're not, we're really not in a place to be cocky for the moment mate.

I am cocky because city have not changed much other than sterling who we don't know if he will fully integrated.

They will fall down just like last year and we will bounce back.

So yes they are not a real problem for me. With kdb it might be more even and a better challenge for us.

Unlike some here I want competition and the harder my opponent the better and more excited I get.... Like Goku from dragon Ball z. B)

I am cocky because city have not changed much other than sterling who we don't know if he will fully integrated.

City haven't changed much in terms of names but the real difference for me is the midfield.

Last year Fabregas was worldclass and Yaya was shite.

This year Fabregas started out shite and Yaya worldclass.

Midfield is what makes the difference. Sterling is nothing more than a nice addition. Just like Pedro will be to us.

But that's why I think City are favourites this year.

To make matters worse, Kompany 's gone back to topform while Terry/Cahill look ridiculous at times.

Of course, we're only two games into the season ... so let's keep our hopes up and keep the blue flag flying high!

City haven't changed much in terms of names but the real difference for me is the midfield.

Last year Fabregas was worldclass and Yaya was shite.

This year Fabregas started out shite and Yaya worldclass.

Midfield is what makes the difference. Sterling is nothing more than a nice addition. Just like Pedro will be to us.

But that's why I think City are favourites this year.

To make matters worse, Kompany 's gone back to topform while Terry/Cahill look ridiculous at times.

Of course, we're only two games into the season ... so let's keep our hopes up and keep the blue flag flying high!

And they added a little depth in midfield by Delph (not worldclass, but its not bad to have solid player on bench) and for sure they will sign someone more (Otamendi?)

Over anyone.

Hence why they elected him player of the year in the Bundesliga ... duh!!

Bastian was poty in 2013 and when pep took over was essentially overlooked.

KDB would not start on Munich, just like how he won't start in City, unless they do a Fernando Torres and start him because of the amount of money he was transferred in for.