Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

So they're going to buy the most expensive player in both the premier league and Bundesliga and put him on the bench, despite him having played fenomenaly last years, both with Bremen, Wolfsburg and Belgium. And you know this because...?

And you know this because...?

Because he's clueless ... I just said it! ;-)

No, we just have to deal with the fact that about 90% of us Chelsea fans and maybe 70% of English football watchers in general, will eternally regard KDB as an overrated, unprofessional, self-centered, lazy excuse for a footballer because they were indoctrinated by our beloved manager Mourinho, who never gives chances to cheap new players anyway (Cuadrado, Salah, De Bruyne, the list is endless) but needed particulary good excuses for dismissing De Bruyne who was already regarded internationally as a hot prospect when at Chelsea.

Anyone, however, who's actually seen De Bruyne play on a regular basis, for Genk, for Werder Bremen, for Belgium, for Wolfsburg, knows that he is a consistent world-class player. But seeing how none of these teams are English, Chelsea & PL fans in general see no reason to change "their" mind, which is actually Mourinho's mind, or not even Mourinho's mind but just what he said in order to have a proper excuse.

And that, my friends, is the one and only truth on De Bruyne vs The English Public.

So I really hope the City deal will come through and he'll become a PL legend, even if it means he'll have to score and assist twice as much as anyone else in order to convince the stubborn herd of Mourinho sheep.

just imagine how much or how badly KDB wants to score against Thibaut Courtois when MCFC play Chelsea at Stamford Bridge on Saturday 16 April 2016. If KDB becomes a City of Manchester Player.

CFC vs MCFC

Barclays Premier League
Saturday 16th April 2016
3:00pm
Stamford Bridge

http://www.skysports.com/football/chelsea-vs-man-city/341519

Manchester City closing in on Wolfsburg's Kevin de Bruyne

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11679/9957741/manchester-city-closing-in-on-wolfsburgs-kevin-de-bruyne

Good good, this is going to be a proper challenge for us now.

If we add another quality CM I'd be happy and confident to battle them.

If we add another quality CM I'd be happy and confident to battle them.

Get Witsel for our midfield, stones for the defense and tell KdB and city to bring it on

Even without stones, Zouma starting at the back to cope with aguero speed and we'll handle them

You're such a nice guy. ;-)

Haha I truly am in real life (and I try to be one on here aswell).

But honestly, I think any Chelsea fan deep down inside wants him to fail. Its not on a personal level obviously, but he's gonna be our rival's player.

You're such a nice guy. ;-)

I'd be happy to see him fail living up to his pricetag

Wouldn't be that difficult imo...

Sterling has played only 2 games so far, but he is no where near the price tag.

Thing with kdb is that if he plays RW, zabaleta will never start again and city will be forced to use sagna instead.

Thing with kdb is that if he plays RW, zabaleta will never start again and city will be forced to use sagna instead.

Oscar has spoken ., Zabaleta will never play again!!!

Is there an ignore button on the iphone app ?

Haha I truly am in real life (and I try to be one on here aswell).

But honestly, I think any Chelsea fan deep down inside wants him to fail. Its not on a personal level obviously, but he's gonna be our rival's player.

Absolutely. Hate that ginger cunt.

David Silva is a wide playmaker. It'll be Silva - KDB - Sterling.