Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Btw, is he playing in double pivot or attacking midfielder position?

has played, winger, cm in double pivot and mid three as well as false nine and no. 10., which he has predominantly played for Bremen lately, but is at his best when he can distribute the ball from deep and break through the midfield with his over-average acceleration. Reminds me of some chelsea legend, when he was young.

Most notable is that he has emerged a central figure to Werders revival this season and has blossomed with so much responsibility on his shoulders at that young age, becoming one of the best midfielders in the Bundesliga. If he puts some brawn on he can absolutely rule the midfields in the EPL, too

Btw, is he playing in double pivot or attacking midfielder position?

He's playing the most advanced CM in a 4-3-3, but Bremen's formation is not that strict so you would often find him on either wings (especially right) or a deeper CM role.

Love how this kid plays almost anywhere. Two assists so far in today's game, Heard he missed a chance to score as well which is a shame!

Well,does not matter, he will improve.

But whiel he shows professionalism on the pitch putting in mature displays, this could be a problem

http://www.spiegel.d...l-a-860001.html

german journal "spiegel" reporting him complaining about the language and the lack of "warmth" and "atmosphere" in Germany, where people do not laugh a lot and only seriously discuss. LOL if we wouldn't be serious about tactics,we wouldn't be proper Germans, haha. He goes that far, indicating he would be unhappy, cos he does not like this. Should be more professional about this.

Well, i understand fans have not been glad about his statements. He has apologised for that knee-jerk reaction already, but he is not too wrong. In Northern Germany, people are very reserved towards strangers and rather stick with one's kind, whereas in Western and esp Southern Germany, where I live, people are really friendly, open and cheerful.

You ever think we could have the double pivot partnership Chalobah & de Bruyne?

In 3/4 + years I definitely think it could be a possibility but knowing us we probably will buy a developed centre mid and maybe will halt one of the 2 progress

What a player we have on our hands here, too bad he keeps playing well for some other club instead of Chelsea. Who thought it was a good idea to loan him out if the plan was to sell most of our midfielders anyway, leaving room for De Bruyne to shine if only he were still here?

In 3/4 + years I definitely think it could be a possibility but knowing us we probably will buy a developed centre mid and maybe will halt one of the 2 progress

Ow the hybris. I will be brave and stick out my neck. KDB is ready for us as it is. 3/4 years might count for Chalobah. Kevin in his current form would compete VERY seriously for a spot in the team; Given his forward passing abilities, I think he is the missing link in the pivot.

Ps: the biggest missing link is Torres. He didn't evolve, just stayed a neanderthal I guess ....

You ever think we could have the double pivot partnership Chalobah & de Bruyne?

It depends on how and where Chalobah evolves over the next couple of years because at the moment he is too 'adventurous' to play in the pivot; more of a Yaya Toure than a Mikel from what I've seen. I have no doubt about Kevin's ability to play in the pivot, atm he looks like he can play anywhere! In all honestly I hope by the time these two are ready for first team football that we would have moved past the double pivot and the 4-2-3-1 to a more solid formation.