Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

German newspaper Bild puts KDB on the 'flop' of the season list, together with his Bremen team. They write he's always moaning and stuff..

Stupid newspaper, he's Bremen's best player..

He once said he didn't like the "serious" mentality of the Germans in the region he's living in and that he was missing the warmth of the people in Belgium. That's not "always moaning" and that certainly doesn't make him a flop as he's been Bremen's best player this season. Ridiculous.

German newspaper Bild puts KDB on the 'flop' of the season list, together with his Bremen team. They write he's always moaning and stuff..

Stupid newspaper, he's Bremen's best player..

Bild are just getting back at him for saying for practically saying Germans are boring.

Former Werder Bremen sporting director Klaus Allofs is keen for his new club Wolfsburg to snap up Kevin De Bruyne for next season, according to Belgian broadcaster RTBF.

De Bruyne wasted no time in making a splash at Werder Bremen, leaving Allofs enchanted by his skilky skills and declaring "he has everything".

Allofs also revealed that he had tracked De Bruyne for years, but could not ultimately compete when Chelsea approached Genk to sign the midfielder.

However, now Allofs is hoping to rekindle his love affair with the Belgian by taking him to the Volkswagen Arena for next season.

De Bruyne has already given Chelsea notice that he does not want to return to Stamford Bridge next season to sit on the bench and another loan, this time to Wolfsburg, could fit the bill for the player.

He probably doesn't want to risk ending up ike Lukaku .... I, for one, would love to see him here already in January with our midfield beng so thin.

Same here i think we can definitely do with somebody like him at the moment.

Eden thinks the same talking to a Belgian newspaper.

"I like it very much when Kevin is coming back. With his quality's he can handle the competition around here, we allready could see that in pre-season"

In the printed version of the newspaper there will the entire interview, so gonna buy that paper probably tommorow..

If Kevin returns in January he will create a selection headache because of Oscar, Moses, Ramires and Lampard. Kevin could play deep or up front with Mata and Hazard which is where I'd pick him, but it will be exciting just to have him back at the club in January.

I can understand why he doesn't like the German mentality and approach. I've met only a handful or Germans so this comes a bit of experience, not much but a bit. Germans are stereotypically very reserved and hardworking people. They are also boring, nice people, just very boring. They don't banter, they don't go on rants, they don't get passionate about pointless things.