Kevin de Bruyne

Madmax

Audi will be the new sponsor of the Red Devils (our national team's nickname). This was during the preparations for the game against Romania tomorrow.

Just fooling around and having fun. Apart from great players... the team spirit is the single most important factor of succes. Seems like this group really sticks good together.

Rio 2014... here we come :blue scalf:

Still a little concerned not seeing Hazard a lot in these fun moments..

Well if this Belgium team wont qualify to Wc 2014, I have no words...so much talent. Along with Colombia (Falcao, James, Zapata, Guarin, Martinez,...) this is fantastic to have two new strong international teams that become so good in last year.

They will, they look and are so strong. Since their new manager, Wilmots, it's a really big team

Well if this Belgium team wont qualify to Wc 2014, I have no words...so much talent. Along with Colombia (Falcao, James, Zapata, Guarin, Martinez,...) this is fantastic to have two new strong international teams that become so good in last year.

Japan and Mexico doing well too. Brazil as well have many great young talents coming through but then they're Brazil. I am hopeful of a Brazil-Belgium final in 2014 so it will be like watching a Chelsea vs. Chelsea match.

Only lack of lack stops him from being one of the bundesliga's topscorers with his amazing shots. Look at that video vs schalke, he has the pace, the dribbling skills and the trickery to begin and finish a counter attack himself, if only the bundesliga would not be pussy league where the ref always blows in favour of a diving defender, he would have scored an amazing solo golazo after skipping past papadobpolus (who is one of the best defenders in that league). But because the league is so pussy it also allows young, technical players to shine without having to struggle with the rather physical approach of some EPL-teams. But the league is so slow it also makes a decently fast player like de Bruyne look cracking pacey. bundesliga teams even use to have their fastest winger track him back cos he'd easily break through midfield everytime if not. Imagine he would be able to do so in EPL, he would be an ultimate weapon. He seems comfortable as regista as well as no8 and i am convinced he can be great in either position. Maybe we could arrange taking him with us to Japan. Cover in his position will be needed badly.

Well after Romania-Belgium, I think he had a lot of really good moments, but seemed a little inconsistent when passing (brilliant passes and than the odd horrible pass/loss of the ball). Also, he looked tired the last 20'. He will need to work on that aspect of his game (consistency) because thats what I read on the Bremen forum as well (a lot of talent/brilliance but also people complaining a bit about a relatively - in the sense that he is very present on the pitch - high percentage of 'fehlpässe' - bad passes). The typical young player errors it seems

He's a gem for sure, just needs a lil polishing :-) brush brush!

Is that so? I was under the impression that you can terminate that contract (being the parent club) but you would have to pay a fee.

Can but there must be a minimum period of time of that player being loaned out at the other club like 3 months, 6 months etc. Otherwise, no club would want to take a player on loan if the parent club can just simply come and take them back anytime.

Only if it says so in the loan contract.

Is that so? I was under the impression that you can terminate that contract (being the parent club) but you would have to pay a fee.

Actually you are both right. The loan is naturally a contract, and like any contract, it can be broken for a penalty fee. But it can also have a clause that we can recall the player after some time without paying that fee.

I bloody love this guy. Still haven't decided on his best position though!

He looks good on the wings, good as a number 10, good as a central midfielder. He can do it all!

I'd love to see him take up a Dembele role with us personally. A fantastic utility player. I'd enjoy seeing him trying out a box-to-box role sometime. If he works on his tackling and interceptions that could work a treat.

I bloody love this guy. Still haven't decided on his best position though!

He looks good on the wings, good as a number 10, good as a central midfielder. He can do it all!

I'd love to see him take up a Dembele role with us personally. A fantastic utility player. I'd enjoy seeing him trying out a box-to-box role sometime. If he works on his tackling and interceptions that could work a treat.

The best for chelsea would be in a regista role in our double pivot with another DM. He is a real playmaker that we are now lacking. Ramires is a strong defender, but he is offensively unbrained and can't lead the play. That's where KDB should play, in stead of Rambo or Mikel, make your choice xD

But i think this could be a perfect partnership in the double pivot with KDB and Luiz as DM.