Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He had a little dip in form at the start of this season but apart from that he's been exceptional from what I've seen

Busquets is class and I'm a fan, but I disagree with your time frame. Since 08? He wasn't even a starter back then. It was during the World Cup in 2010 Busquets started to excel in his position. 2014 was not a good year for him, his form is picking up though. So it's more like 2010-2013. For me anyway.

Anyway, I think it's fair to say Pogba has been one of the top 10 midfielders this season. Players like Modric, Schweini, Diaby, Javi Martinez, Gundogan, Ozil and others have been dealing with injuries. Players like Iniesta, Busquets, Pirlo, Vidal, De Rossi and others have been dealing with form issues. But we're just getting into the fun part of the season. Now is the time to show what you're made of.

Diaby was a joke btw

Barca fans say he's struggling since last season.

Busquets has been terrible this season under Enrique.

Xavi is no longer xavi of old and iniesta is just managing.

Barcelona will have a lot of openings in their midfield soon.

it's crazy, but atletico have the best young crop now of saul, koke and torres in Spain

Chelsea has just way too much money to spend thanks to new TV deals. Varane looks injury prone and is Real Madrid player. I think Stones will be a better option since he is English and is homegrown. But Stones won't cost too much. Since we are already set on most positions, we should aim for the very best and it would be Pogba. 70m would make it happen but it won't damage us financially.

Chelsea has just way too much money to spend thanks to new TV deals. Varane looks injury prone and is Real Madrid player. I think Stones will be a better option since he is English and is homegrown. But Stones won't cost too much. Since we are already set on most positions, we should aim for the very best and it would be Pogba. 70m would make it happen but it won't damage us financially.

I can't vouch for Pogba, don't watch him, but I agree to a large degree with your general idea. Only the best will do. Outstanding must become entry level for Chelsea transfer targets.

I say that I go along to a degree because I think we need to recruit at least three more outstanding players. I'm not convinced that we can pay as much as €70m for any one of them.

The thing is where would we play him and who would we leave out?

I love the lad and think we would be real lucky to get him and you cant deny that we do need that option. (well we need a few options - upgrades IMHO)

Its going to be a right battle to get him and I think the only way we would get him (OR Varane in that matter) are swaps.

I love the lad and think we would be real lucky to get him and you cant deny that we do need that option. (well we need a few options - upgrades IMHO)

Its going to be a right battle to get him and I think the only way we would get him (OR Varane in that matter) are swaps.

Get him in and worry about that stuff later. Jose will sort out who stays, who plays and who goes.

costa

hazard-cesc-willian/cuadrado

matic-pogba

pretty obvious who should be left out/sold/swapped to get pogba here.

I hear ya mate but Varanes moning now about playing time so hes not going to be chuffed another year warming the bench.

Why would he? Terry - Varane would be a fine ass lineup next season. Don't forget that if age catches up to JT Zouma and maybe Kalas if we get rid of Cahill will be rotating 2 spots.

With rumors around that Juventus are interested in Oscar, I would gladly accept a trade deal of Pogba for Oscar along with money compensation.

Really hoping about that deal as we won't spend much money, Oscar would do great at Juve and Pogba is just brilliant.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You