Paul Pogba

Madmax

I think Pogba is physically better than Witsel and obviously has a much higher ceiling. But Witsel is tactically much better due to his experience.

I'd expect Pogba to be worth twice as much as Witsel because of all the potential he has. But then again, I'm biased when it comes to Paul.

Why's that?

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Pogba is physically better than Witsel and obviously has a much higher ceiling. But Witsel is tactically much better due to his experience.

I'd expect Pogba to be worth twice as much as Witsel because of all the potential he has. But then again, I'm biased when it comes to Paul.

And Mikel :lol:

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Wonder if we could parlay the Mutu compensation into this deal, maybe let the issue drop as part of the transfer.

Personally don't like dealing with this club though. Everything about them is rotten from their dirty past to their fans who just piss me off for some reason. The less with have to do with Juve, the better.

More than anything else Paul Pogba should be a Chelsea target. He is PRECISELY what this team needs to glue the defenders and attackers, has just enough steel in defense and more than enough skill and passing/shooting ability going forward.... I would LOVE for him to join Chelsea.

He's a true talent but he's a problematic player similar to balotelli. he had the courage to give an ultimatum to Alex Ferguson "give me time or the pitch or i will leave!"

better for us he left united cause i think he is very good.

All these 'problematic' players such as Zlatan, Balotelli and Pogba have one thing in common and that's their agent Mino Raiola. I don't believe for a second they're as bad as people think they are, it's just the agent whispering things in their ear in an effort to get their clients what they rightfully deserve.

Can you honestly say that Pogba demanding more playing time before committing his future to Man United was somehow uncalled for? His quality was there for everybody to see and he should have been given a proper chance because it's not like United's midfield was filled with quality players at the time but instead Ferguson opted to bring Scholes back from retirement in the middle of the season so Pogba and Raiola decided it's better for his career that he leaves.

Don't know about you but I like players who are ambitious that way and aren't just happy to collect the paycheck and waste their careers away by sitting in the stands when they know they're good enough to play week-in week-out for a top club.

All these 'problematic' players such as Zlatan, Balotelli and Pogba have one thing in common and that's their agent Mino Raiola. I don't believe for a second they're as bad as people think they are, it's just the agent whispering things in their ear in an effort to get their clients what they rightfully deserve.

Can you honestly say that Pogba demanding more playing time before committing his future to Man United was somehow uncalled for? His quality was there for everybody to see and he should have been given a proper chance because it's not like United's midfield was filled with quality players at the time but instead Ferguson opted to bring Scholes back from retirement in the middle of the season so Pogba and Raiola decided it's better for his career that he leaves.

Don't know about you but I like players who are ambitious that way and aren't just happy to collect the paycheck and waste their careers away by sitting in the stands when they know they're good enough to play week-in week-out for a top club.

Pogba and Mario will be going through a lot of teams and leagues if that's the case.

Even if we sign him, we should include a huge release clause cuz i don't see him staying at one club for too long.

Pogba and Mario will be going through a lot of teams and leagues if that's the case.

Even if we sign him, we should include a huge release clause cuz i don't see him staying at one club for too long.

Well, Balotelli at 23 has already played for clubs like Inter, Manchester City and Milan so he definitely looks set to follow in Zlatan's footsteps as a player who moves a lot. With Milan's mediocre start to the season Raiola has reportedly started touting Balotelli to clubs such as Chelsea or Real Madrid so it wouldn't surprise me at all if he moved away from Milan by next summer at the latest.

Anyway, it's still way too early to tell whether or not Pogba will go down that road too. At the moment I don't see why he'd leave Juve anytime soon.

• 3 weeks later...

I guess so, but they lost some 25-30mil by not qualifying to the next stage. That's some money we can provide for them

Not when they can get 35-40m. It's not like they're desperate to sell him.

Also they could minimize their losses by winning the Europa League.

As much as i like pogba i would rather bid 5 mil more like 35-40 for Vidal who is more matured and well rounded also is just amazing with the ball and his impact all around the pitch. Even his great work ethics also rub off on everyone around him and it's so obvious in their scudetto winning team. He's the player every team either in Serie A or anywhere else would kill to have.really want vidal here more.....

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You