Paul Pogba

Madmax

Personally think he'll become one of the best players in the world within a few years.

José would work wonders on his game and hold him accountable on both sides of play.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WHAT??? Have you seen Paul Pogba play? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F2CLCbGmdkU

Yes, a lot. He does well in a historically bad Serie A and not much more than that.Have you seen much more than compilation videos?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fcqyNKR0yXI

Pogba is not a terrible player at all. But Chelsea should look elsewhere as he will cost way more than he's worth.

Yes, a lot. He does well in a historically bad Serie A and not much more than that.Have you seen much more than compilation videos?

Pogba is not a terrible player at all. But Chelsea should look elsewhere as he will cost way more than he's worth.

he had a remarkable game vs r.madrid

Dude... I don't know what you've been watching but Paul Pogba is 21 yr old and is likely gonna be the world's best box to box midfielders in the next few seasons. You're entitled to your opinion but I'm gonna have to ask if you've bumped your head recently?

He is a fantastic player in the mould of Yaya Toure... Yes I said it the closest thing to Yaya right now. Good heavens you've produced a video of Mikel?

Dude... I don't know what you've been watching but Paul Pogba is 21 yr old and is likely gonna be the world's best box to box midfielders in the next few seasons. You're entitled to your opinion but I'm gonna have to ask if you've bumped your head recently?

He is a fantastic player in the mould of Yaya Toure... Yes I said it the closest thing to Yaya right now. Good heavens you've produced a video of Mikel?

I did not make that video, but no I haven't bumped my head and would prefer if you left the insults for goal comment section. My point with the video is that a compilation video is not going to convince me of anything, when I have watched way enough full lenght matches of Pogba to reach the conclusion, that Juventus (and fucking Raiola) would demand way too much for what you would actually get out of Pogba.

Would much rather go for a player like Koke.

I did not make that video, but no I haven't bumped my head and would prefer if you left the insults for goal comment section. My point with the video is that a compilation video is not going to convince me of anything, when I have watched way enough full lenght matches of Pogba to reach the conclusion, that Juventus (and fucking Raiola) would demand way too much for what you would actually get out of Pogba.

dosent koke have a 60m euro buyout clause?

As I said you are entitled to your opinion.

Pogba at 21 looks about the closet thing to the next real deal box to box. I can assure you you're in the minority when you say you say he's not good enough defensively or offensively. He has been brilliant and has shown maturity well beyond his age.

You say you've watched him at Juve but I'm questioning what you're watching? In the games I've seen him in he's been fantastic! He's a BIG part of the reason Juve ran away with Serie A.

Remember when we didn't resort to YouTube videos to discuss the merits of a player?.. No? Right then :chai:

Who really cares? its a short summary of what the player is capable of... I'm assuming that you guys are smart enough to know that its to be taken with a grain of salt, was I wrong in making that assumption?

I can assure you you're in the minority when you say you say he's not good enough defensively or offensively.

I know I am, actually I kind of said that in my post earlier. But the minority is sometimes right, only time will tell. ;)

Who really cares? its a short summary of what the player is capable of... I'm assuming that you guys are smart enough to know that its to be taken with a grain of salt, was I wrong in making that assumption?

Because anyone can make a YouTube compilation of any player and make him seem god-like. You could do it for Fellani at United and make him seem like a ballon d'Or contender.

It's just a bad way to go about it imo.

Because anyone can make a YouTube compilation of any player and make him seem god-like. You could do it for Fellani at United and make him seem like a ballon d'Or contender.

Most kids dont watch games.

They watch MOTD or youtube and think they are pro scouts!

Everyone knows the limitations, doesn't mean its useless. The player actually did pull off those moves, goals, passes.

I know I am, actually I kind of said that in my post earlier. But the minority is sometimes right, only time will tell. ;)

Ahh you're one of those 'I told you so' types, the ones that wait for someone to have a bad game before he pops in a thread to say 'see!'

but you really couldn't.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You