Paul Pogba

Madmax

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pogba went to Juve because he knew he would get a chance to prove himself that he was not getting at utd. Would we have given him that chance? I highly doubt it.

if he joined us he would be captain of vitesse by now

Seriosly ?! Strootman?! Witsel?! Pogba is twice the player they are and is with BAGS of potential to develop into an even bigger beast. I can't believe it. Is Football Manager or Fifa Ratings clouding your minds or something?

Clearly you have no idea who Witsel is.

Same applies to you

Nah mate, I ain't dissing. I am just saying that Pogba is twice the player they are. Witsel, I know who Witsel is, but I don't think he is better than Pogba. Sorry. That still is my opinion, which doesn't mean I want to offend or anything.

Nah mate, I ain't dissing. I am just saying that Pogba is twice the player they are. Witsel, I know who Witsel is, but I don't think he is better than Pogba. Sorry. That still is my opinion, which doesn't mean I want to offend or anything.

its debatable who is better but to say one it twice the player? just wrong. both of the highest quality

Witsel is good, not Pogba good... Paul Pogba is clearly on another level even at the age of 20

I think Pogba and Witsel are pretty comparable right now. I think Pogba has a much higher ceiling though.

You look at Pogba and you see the hunger and passion it takes to become world class. Going to play with Pirlo has probably been the most amazing thing for him. He was good in Manchester, but he has really added so much to his game.

I think Pogba and Witsel are pretty comparable right now. I think Pogba has a much higher ceiling though.

You look at Pogba and you see the hunger and passion it takes to become world class. Going to play with Pirlo has probably been the most amazing thing for him. He was good in Manchester, but he has really added so much to his game.

Not me. Pogba is much more dynamic and has more influence in big matches.

Witsel is good, not Pogba good... Paul Pogba is clearly on another level even at the age of 20

I'm not dismissing Pogba's ability or potential, but the dude said he's twice as good which is bullshit =)

Pogba is fotm, give it a season before jumping guns

I'm not dismissing Pogba's ability or potential, but the dude said he's twice as good which is bullshit =)

Pogba is fotm, give it a season before jumping guns

Ya not twice as good but clearly the better player in my eyes. He has an affect on games that I haven't seen in Witsel. He is playing with better players though

I think Pogba is physically better than Witsel and obviously has a much higher ceiling. But Witsel is tactically much better due to his experience.

I'd expect Pogba to be worth twice as much as Witsel because of all the potential he has. But then again, I'm biased when it comes to Paul.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You