Paul Pogba

Madmax

As I said before none of that matters anyway. What you call reliable I'd probably rubbish and vice versa... No real way to know with certainty.

My point is and always will be, to be elite we need elite players and Pogba is that. Koke and Griezmann and guys like Isco keep us in the same bracket we're in.(perhaps a little higher up) but it doesn't put us in that elite bracket.

About transfer rumors, thats your opinion, i and i think most fans think there's serious difference between sources, if you really follow it you can tell who really know something and who's just shooting everwhere without aiming.

And ok, you say elite players, i say RESULTS and only that puts you in higher or lower brackets. If the improvement of Koke and Griezman or anyone else can get us results i dont care, i also dont care how we do it. I dont care about how people see us, when we'll be dominant in CL like Real and Barca everyone will know how good we are even if we dont have Pogba or another "elite" player besides Hazard. I dont think thats what wins you titles especially with Mou's tactics in CL.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sadly, I couldn't see Atletico and Simeone will let Griezmann and Koke go at the same window. One is possible though, and that alone will cost us a lot of money, might only 10 millions less than Pogba price actually.

sadly, we have to accept that if RM go after him, he is theirs. we dont have the pull that RM has.

i dont know about city though. would depend a lot on the player himself. 70mil pounds and 150k+pw wages is a LOT of money even if the player is someone like pogba.

honestly speaking, i dont think he is coming here. but i hope we remain in the market and keep driving the price up, specially if city is included.

The question is simple: what is better for us right now? one elite player or several players of lower quality?

Not saying the likes of griezmann are bad or anything but it is obvious what one elite player of the likes of Suarez, Bale, Hazard etc. can bring to the team.

We have enough simple, good, hard working players to compliment the squad (Willian, Matic, Oscar, Ramires, Mikel, Cuadrado).

The one thing that has been missing for us this season has been the domination against the bigger teams in the bigger matches and I feel we need another super quality in the team to fix that.

The question is simple: what is better for us right now? one elite player or several players of lower quality?

Not saying the likes of griezmann are bad or anything but it is obvious what one elite player of the likes of Suarez, Bale, Hazard etc. can bring to the team.

We have enough simple, good, hard working players to compliment the squad (Willian, Matic, Oscar, Ramires, Mikel, Cuadrado).

The one thing that has been missing for us this season has been the domination against the bigger teams in the bigger matches and I feel we need another super quality in the team to fix that.

koke could fix that problem :D

Our name isn't really even being mentioned anymore as one of the clubs in contact with Juve/Pogba.

Mentally, I'm already resigned to the fact that we won't bother being dragged into a summer-long bidding war that'll possibly end in huge disappointment.

Our name isn't really even being mentioned anymore as one of the clubs in contact with Juve/Pogba.

Mentally, I'm already resigned to the fact that we won't bother being dragged into a summer-long bidding war that'll possibly end in huge disappointment.

Its not mentioned till its mentioned. We aren't even into the summer yet, let them throw their best punches and we swoop in when the moment is right... Its not now.

you guys are losing faith based on the rumour mill which is designed to sell papers and drive up the price. First of all, none of these teams could speak to Pogba or his agent, that's called tampering.

Pogba is extremely talented for sure. There is no doubt about that. Also, I agree that we need one elite player more than just several good players. But I still doubt whether Pogba is that elite player because he has been a passenger whenever I have watched him play, especially in the World Cup where I thought he was very average. Also I think you are doing a disservice to Oscar and Willian there. They are more than just good, hard working players.

Pogba doesn't defend for Juve because he isn't asked to defend. Similar to how in some matches Jose let's Hazard just attack, which doesn't mean he can't defend when asked. Pogba is so highly rated because he has the ability to be any type of midfielder.

If Jose asks him to defend and teaches him the tactics and the fundamentals, he'll be perfectly fine. I'd be worried if he lacked the ability, which I don't think he does. Just because you don't see it every match he plays, doesn't mean he can't do it.

The next Gaalactico? Wouldn't surprise me at all if they throw some ludicrous truck load of money at them for Pogba. It's the one ultimate muppet signing that will make the media and sponsors jizz themselves uncontrollably for the entire season.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You