Paul Pogba

Madmax

He just looks like a giant strolling around the pitch. Like those pictures of Lukaku when he was a youth player towering over everyone else.

• Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He just looks like a giant strolling around the pitch. Like those pictures of Lukaku when he was a youth player towering over everyone else.

Yaya Toure and Pogba, the most relaxed 'box to box' midfielders in the world.

Arturo Vidal defines the term box to box midfielder.

Maybe what I'm going to say may seem like an crazy exaggeration, but for me personally Ruben Loftus-Cheek inspires me an assurance for our future even higher than Paul Pogba.

A signing as Koke is perfectly compatible with respect the natural progression of Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our first team.

However, a signing as Pogba would mean the beginning of the end of Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our team and he would have to be on loan in several teams before being sold for 5 million pounds.

I would also love a player like Pogba. I think nobody has doubts About this. But we need a creativity midfield to recover the style of play that we did at the beginning of season very similar with the style of Barcelona or Spain.

I think we have to think coolly our signings. I believe that since long time ago does not appear a young player like Ruben Loftus-Cheek able to become a world star in a short time if he has a chance (I hope his first big chance can be today in our starting eleven).

In addition, we have had problems in the creation of game from behind. Koke for that role is clearly better than Pogba (as playmaker).

And with time Ruben Loftus-Cheek could become better than Pogba if we bet strongly in him. Obviously this seems a crazy comparison, but seeing RLC in our Academy I think that RLC he has conditions to be one of the best box to box in the world without a doubt.

We have the best Academy in England and Europe and we have to give a chance to our young guys.

Regards to ALL.

Maybe what I'm going to say may seem like an crazy exaggeration, but for me personally Ruben Loftus-Cheek inspires me an assurance for our future even higher than Paul Pogba.

A signing as Koke is perfectly compatible with respect the natural progression of Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our first team.

However, a signing as Pogba would mean the beginning of the end of Ruben Loftus-Cheek in our team and he would have to be on loan in several teams before being sold for 5 million pounds.

I would also love a player like Pogba. I think nobody has doubts About this. But we need a creativity midfield to recover the style of play that we did at the beginning of season very similar with the style of Barcelona or Spain.

I think we have to think coolly our signings. I believe that since long time ago does not appear a young player like Ruben Loftus-Cheek able to become a world star in a short time if he has a chance (I hope his first big chance can be today in our starting eleven).

In addition, we have had problems in the creation of game from behind. Koke for that role is clearly better than Pogba (as playmaker).

And with time Ruben Loftus-Cheek could become better than Pogba if we bet strongly in him. Obviously this seems a crazy comparison, but seeing RLC in our Academy I think that RLC he has conditions to be one of the best box to box in the world without a doubt.

We have the best Academy in England and Europe and we have to give a chance to our young guys.

Regards to ALL.

Elite vs. good/great....

Pogba is definitely not a proven "Elite" player. An Elite talent for sure but as a footballer/midfielder? Not yet at least.

The point is that while I think he'll get to the highest levels, maybe even ballon d'or level one day, he's yet to prove he's a SURE thing. I wouldn't be unbelievably surprised if in 2 years he'll be kind of a disappointment (by the standart people expect from him). His talent is what impresses me the most but his overall game not so much so far. He's a gamble I would like to take though, no denying.

The wednesday is his day. Anxious to watch him against Madrid. Until now I have never seen a great actuation of him against a Big team, and like I say in other occasions, I'm not convinced for his overall game. And what better game for see of what things he is able, that against Madrid in that round?.

This is his game, the time to show why a lot of people consider him as one of the best midfielders, and moreover, shut up the people (Like me) that have doubt of him.

"Paul, I will keep my eyes on you."

Jose-Mourinho.jpg

Let City sign him if thats what they are offering.

Giving Juventus Toure and fuck loads of money? Juventus are getting the better deal really, a MF 3 of Fernandinho, Pogba and Fernando if another manager comes in.... really average, two box to box players (one who is a bit older and a young guy whos dominated in Italy but never played in England bar 5 or 6 shitty cup games) and a DM who has hardly looked special for City yet where as Juventus will still have Pirlo, Marchisio, Vidal and also Toure who is still a class player in my eyes but has struggled to dominate games for City this year (mainly due to the fact City are usually outnumbered in MF with their stupid four four two formation). If Pellegrini stays and sticks with 4-4-2... Pogba-Fernando.... really going to be comical..

If Pellegrini got sacked, I could see City sign Pogba. I'm not sure how they deal with FFP though.

Also heard that Pogba handed in transfer request from some crap newspaper. Don't know if that is true or not.

• 0 members are here!

• No registered users viewing this page.

talk chelse forums

We get it, advertisements are annoying!
Talk Chelsea relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online because over the years costs have become very high.

Could you please allow adverts on this website and help us by switching your ad blocker off.

KTBFFH
Thank You