Chelsea and QPR....a real rivalry ?

I went out last night with my five a sides-team and one of my mates from that team is a massive QPR fan. After the recent FA Cup draw he was the first one to give me some hilarious comments about how they gonna beat us again although they failed to win a Cup game in 11 years. Anyway last night this guy sort of tried to convince me that there is a massive rival in west London between Chelsea and QPR. As I am not from London and doesn´t have that expirience of being a Chelsea supporter in England, can some of you describe what they think about all this ?

Also i´ve read a lot of comments that Sky should stop making them our rivals ?

I for one think that our biggest rivals in the EPL are ManUnited. In London probably Arsenal.

So let´s get this straight before the eventual cup game against Hughes title challengers.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went out last night with my five a sides-team and one of my mates from that team is a massive QPR fan. After the recent FA Cup draw he was the first one to give me some hilarious comments about how they gonna beat us again although they failed to win a Cup game in 11 years. Anyway last night this guy sort of tried to convince me that there is a massive rival in west London between Chelsea and QPR. As I am not from London and doesn´t have that expirience of being a Chelsea supporter in England, can some of you describe what they think about all this ?

Also i´ve read a lot of comments that Sky should stop making them our rivals ?

I for one think that our biggest rivals in the EPL are ManUnited. In London probably Arsenal.

So let´s get this straight before the eventual cup game against Hughes title challengers.

For me its a bigger rivalry than United. Our rivalry with them is only born out of the competition between the two for silverware and wasn't really prominent before we got money. Whereas with Fulham being such a subservient family club, QPR are the only real west London club with whom there is a bit of aggression and derby spirit. So for me especially since the stick we've received off their fans for the whole Ferdinand thing it would be just as satisfying to beat them as it would to beat united or arsenal.

I see your point Dave. Maybe it´s just me considering no London club big enough for a rivalry (when i became a Chelsea fan it was a bit like that) and taking on ManUnited instead.

Do Fulham fans hate us ?

Yeah, half the songs they sing are about us. QPR and Fulham are both just small jealous clubs living in our shadow.

Fullham is Chelsea's funny looking brother that doesn't really hate us just says he does because he is jealous. He is too nice to hate anyone.

QPR is Chelsea's inbred cousin that looks upon the world with total misanthropy and should not be given any mercy as he would give Chelsea none. Spiteful and distasteful.

QPR are also title challengers.

I actually hate QPR more than any other team in the EPL, even the Spuds. There's just something about them I can't have. They're the only team who I would happily see relegated which is handy enough since it's a real possibility. If I'm correct they have a replay with MK Dons. I'd like to see Dons put them out. It would be nice to beat them ourselves, but the sooner they go out the better.

Swine! :rant:

Edit: I hope Newcastle batter them today.

Yeah, half the songs they sing are about us. QPR and Fulham are both just small jealous clubs living in our shadow.

Absolutely. You could apply that to Millwall as well.

Which is why Arsenal and Tottenham (and West Ham) are our real local rivals.

Fulham and QPR are scum of London.I fucking hate both clubs and i always love to see them lose.Fulham are deluded and even thought they were bigger than us before Roman.I consider them one of the smallest clubs in the Premiership.Shit club shit fans and i don't even want to comment Qpr,fucking pub team.