LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some Cahill facebook comments

under the "Cahill deal" story...

Wat a signing.i lyk it.

make goals cahill!! one after the other! stay cool!

gary cahill handsme!hahaha

Cahill u ply so god at chelsea!!!!!!!! ;)

ME LYK DIS GUY MAN,nyc one villas

welcome cah, bridge lords welcome u.

"Welcome Cahill,Welcome 2 de Brigde of Blue colours,God shld shower u wif more strength n gud skills at de back wif Papa J.T..

jesus H Christ, our support

#GEMSTAR

ive stated before that im not a massive fan of cahill but like all players who we sign i hope he proves me wrong. It is after all very hard to judge a player in a poor side to being in a decent side. He might step up and benefit from not having the likes of zak knight next to him. Think he could of made baresi look average.

I Still stand by the fact we need another centre half.

If JT gets banned we are one injury to Cahill or Luiz away from having to play that dreaded combo of Bosingwa at RB with Ivanovic in the centre, something that has failed on numerous occasion's and measure's should have been made to avoid that combo happening again after the Scolari season, the fact that there is a real danger it could happen in the CL latter stages 3 years on baffles me.

Also Ivanovic is best at right back, he was fantastic in 2009/2010 until we foolishly started moving him around again, stick him at right back keep him there and get more cover in the centre to make sure he stays there ffs.

If JT gets banned we are one injury to Cahill or Luiz away from having to play that dreaded combo of Bosingwa at RB with Ivanovic in the centre, something that has failed on numerous occasion's and measure's should have been made to avoid that combo happening again after the Scolari season, the fact that there is a real danger it could happen in the CL latter stages 3 years on baffles me.

Also Ivanovic is best at right back, he was fantastic in 2009/2010 until we foolishly started moving him around again, stick him at right back keep him there and get more cover in the centre to make sure he stays there ffs.

I dare you to try and sign a CB who will want to join when there are John Terry, Gary Cahill, David Luiz and Branislav Ivanovic in the team - full internationals and big names in PL.

I see your point, but let's just hope we stay injury free and without bans :D

Sorry but for me this should not happen.

Cahill has to be last line of players we buy before a youngster has to come through.

If we can't get Bruma, Kalas, or any other defenders in the coming seasons, then we are doing bad in the academy department!

I personally am excited by the signing of Cahill. I think he is very a good defender that can fit in to the AVB philosophy very well.

Wasn't too happy with the wages, but Kostas explained this part very good, so now I am content.

I dare you to try and sign a CB who will want to join when there are John Terry, Gary Cahill, David Luiz and Branislav Ivanovic in the team - full internationals and big names in PL.

With JT facing a possible ban and if AVB tells this mystical centre half that Ivanovic is going to right back and staying there thenim sure we could convince someone. Subotic or Hummels would be perfect.

Of Luiz.... :D