Gary Cahill

LDN Blue

• Replies 4.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

People keep mentioning that Chelsea will have 3 english national defender....but am I the only who thinks A. Cole should be sold this summer?

It's time for either Ryan to step or buy a new LB!

And David Luiz is the future, so I would not go discarting him. More like Cahill will take over Terry in a season or two!

People keep mentioning that Chelsea will have 3 english national defender....but am I the only who thinks A. Cole should be sold this summer?

It's time for either Ryan to step or buy a new LB!

And David Luiz is the future, so I would not go discarting him. More like Cahill will take over Terry in a season or two!

not leave, but a.cole needs some challenge in that position, our left side used to be really strong with cole, but since last season he is not playing very well.

not leave, but a.cole needs some challenge in that position, our left side used to be really strong with cole, but since last season he is not playing very well.

Well people here keep mentioning how we keep player for a long time without selling them.

Like with Essien.

I think A. Cole has been in declining form since Carlo double winning. And I remember how A. Cole was saying that it was getting harder and harder to continue with the form, and how it hurt when he wake up in the morning....something like that! lol

But we could easily cash on him and get a descent replacement while integrating Ryan to the team.

Well people here keep mentioning how we keep player for a long time without selling them.

Like with Essien.

I think A. Cole has been in declining form since Carlo double winning. And I remember how A. Cole was saying that it was getting harder and harder to continue with the form, and how it hurt when he wake up in the morning....something like that! lol

But we could easily cash on him and get a descent replacement while integrating Ryan to the team.

The problem is when you have players like Ferreira, or when you keep players that dont get very well the the fact he wont play every game, like Drogba, I dont see any problem in keeping Cole while buying another man for his position or using more the young players we already have.

ela mwri Elladaraaaaa :)...

Hey there

but am I the only who thinks A. Cole should be sold this summer?

That's got to be the craziest idea I've read in months.

So Cole is no longer world-class (as in undoubtedly one of the 3 best players in hisposition on the planet) big deal..

He is still easily one of the best LBs in the Premierleague and his form could actually be the least important issue our squad has. Anything from getting a proper RB and a working CB partnership to buying a whole set of midfielders who can pass and dictate the tempo, a striker who can score, another winger and a goalkeeper who won't have blunders that lose us points in tight matches is more pressing than selling Cole.

Hey there

That's got to be the craziest idea I've read in months.

So Cole is no longer world-class (as in undoubtedly one of the 3 best players in hisposition on the planet) big deal..

He is still easily one of the best LBs in the Premierleague and his form could actually be the least important issue our squad has. Anything from getting a proper RB and a working CB partnership to buying a whole set of midfielders who can pass and dictate the tempo, a striker who can score, another winger and a goalkeeper who won't have blunders that lose us points in tight matches is more pressing than selling Cole.

Well putting it that way, it is a crazy idea!

lol