The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My first season as crystal palace manager... Played 3, drawn 1, lost 2... They will start calling me FSW in a min lol. Too reliant on Zaha lol, and they all got pissed off when the first thing i did was strip the captaincy of the existing captain. LOOL.

HjW3Naa.jpg

eBLhxvh.png

Ballon d'Or seems impossible to win with Messi still playing because no matter how badly he plays and Barcelona also winning fuck all he still wins it every year. At least Rodrigo won the World Player of the Year award. :P

@, what is your Steam ID?

I added you.

By the way, if you visit my profile don't be fooled about the crazy amount of playing time it shows there. I really don't play that much, FM is usually on 24/7 for me because it's so easy to play only a couple of matches with the game already on. 187 hours in two weeks would amount to almost 15 hours per day. :ph34r:

I added you.

By the way, if you visit my profile don't be fooled about the crazy amount of playing time it shows there. I really don't play that much, FM is usually on 24/7 for me because it's so easy to play only a couple of matches with the game already on. 187 hours in two weeks would amount to almost 15 hours per day. :ph34r:

Excuses...

Need some advice... @Rmpr, and anyone else for that matter...

When you set it up, which leagues/countries do you include, because first time i played i didn't know about any of that, and just saw my DB only has 17,000 players in and i was gonna include the big european countries lower leagues to get real life players from and brazil etc... Tried adding them but that won't update til next season, but then the database will be more like 39000 players.

What do you lot all do?

Also with them not included does that mean i can't buy any players from spainish leagues or they are all made up or something?

Because i might change it and start again and do it properly rather than wait...

Thanks.

Need some advice... @Rmpr, and anyone else for that matter...

When you set it up, which leagues/countries do you include, because first time i played i didn't know about any of that, and just saw my DB only has 17,000 players in and i was gonna include the big european countries lower leagues to get real life players from and brazil etc... Tried adding them but that won't update til next season, but then the database will be more like 39000 players.

What do you lot all do?

Also with them not included does that mean i can't buy any players from spainish leagues or they are all made up or something?

Because i might change it and start again and do it properly rather than wait...

Thanks.

I always put England, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil (there are more I wanted to add, but it gets too heavy). I also only add the first division of Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Argentina and Brazil. All playable!

Tbh I dont completely understand it. I know that if you dont add it you arent allowed to coach outside those leagues, but I dont know how it trully affects the game. It doesnt mean you wont be able to buy any of their players/staff or you wont play against them, it is just means you wont have in depth info about the countries. Subscriptions, new generated players, etc. The main impacted it has is on the new youth players you wont be able to scout. It basically makes the leagues very realistic and not scrappy and automated.

You dont need to restart because of that, it is not like you will buy 20 future stars in the first season anyways...

This is a great player guide: http://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2013-wonderkids.html

I always put England, Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands Italy, Portugal, Russia, Spain, Argentina, Uruguay and Brazil (there are more I wanted to add, but it gets too heavy). I also only add the first division of Belgium, France, Germany, Netherlands, Portugal, Russia, Argentina and Brazil. All playable!

Tbh I dont completely understand it. I know that if you dont add it you arent allowed to coach outside those leagues, but I dont know how it trully affects the game. It doesnt mean you wont be able to buy any of their players/staff or you wont play against them, it is just means you wont have in depth info about the countries. Subscriptions, new generated players, etc. The main impacted it has is on the new youth players you wont be able to scout. It basically makes the leagues very realistic and not scrappy and automated.

You dont need to restart because of that, it is not like you will buy 20 future stars in the first season anyways...

This is a great player guide: http://www.fmscout.com/a-football-manager-2013-wonderkids.html

How do you know, perhaps messi will think that i am a beast and take a pay cut and accept the 2500 p/w i offerred him lol. :D

But thanks for the info mate.

I might restart because it got to transfer deadline day and i wanted to make some purchased and ended up buying without scouting and took a gamble and some were worse than i had and i tried selling some over valued players on my team who wern't happy. :D

How do you know, perhaps messi will think that i am a beast and take a pay cut and accept the 2500 p/w i offerred him lol. :D

But thanks for the info mate.

I might restart because it got to transfer deadline day and i wanted to make some purchased and ended up buying without scouting and took a gamble and some were worse than i had and i tried selling some over valued players on my team who wern't happy. :D

LOOOL

So you are only restarting because you fucked up? :halo: