The FM Thread

.Cee

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I want to post some of result here but I am afraid there is going to be a lot of complaint :D

I have tendency not to play Chelsea in FM. I always play the 2nd tier team : Spurs/Newcastle/Everton

Btw thinking of managing a championship team (never tried it before, I have managed a serie b team before which was a lot of fun).

Any good suggestion ?

I want to post some of result here but I am afraid there is going to be a lot of complaint :D

I have tendency not to play Chelsea in FM. I always play the 2nd tier team : Spurs/Newcastle/Everton

Btw thinking of managing a championship team (never tried it before, I have managed a serie b team before which was a lot of fun).

Any good suggestion ?

Post All the Results lol...

Team to manage from the Champ: Leeds,Forest, Wolves, Birmingham, Brighton, Middles...

Any good suggestion ?

You are just like me, i enjoy playing with the 2nd or 3rd tier teams much more than with the Top Clubs! Currently playing my fourth season with Malaga and i just won the Champions League! :D

Any good suggestion ?

I am the same in all fifa stuff i have done and now FM, as i like playing with a more unknown team that i can build up rather than my actual team, especially as we are already at the top and i like the challenge of getting to the prem and then trying to work my way up the table... It feels a greater challenge and better when you do it. Also i have no real connection to any players so can do what i want, whereas with chelsea i would have a pretty hench team from the start.

My current tea is crystal palace and its pretty fun. They have a low transfer budget so you have to search for free transfers and loans at the start, but they do have Zaha, and a few others worth quite a bit and are expected to be mid table. It depends if you want to start top, middle or bottom of the championship. I.e. Bolton have a pretty good squad that should be able to get promoted without that many changes. Leeds have some good young talent. But just have a look through and see what sort of expectations and transfer budget you want...

You are just like me, i enjoy playing with the 2nd or 3rd tier teams much more than with the Top Clubs! Currently playing my fourth season with Malaga and i just won the Champions League! :D

Does malaga have like a 0 transfer budget because of their debt?

I heard lots of la liga teams where in that situation...

Does malaga have like a 0 transfer budget because of their debt?

I heard lots of la liga teams where in that situation...

The first 2 seasons i had like 3 million pounds to spend, had to deal with many loan deals and just keeping the players i had. Then before the third seasons i got many bargains for example Cuenca from Barca for 1,3 mil pounds. Dortmund also activated the 20 mil pound clause for Isco. That season was really hard in the league and the spanish cup but there was some kind of Magic in the CL beat Real in the Semi before Vladimir Weiss (Great Talent) got the Winner in the Final vs City :P

So after winning the CL i got 24 mil pounds and My Stadium can now take 10k more supporters for some Nice Cash! :D

Spanish league is the hardest (unless you play the big 2), barcelona and real just do not lose game.

I've only played 7 hours of FM and it's too boring for me. Anyone have ideas for how to make it interesting? I have a save with my hometown team (somewhere in West London... that's the only clue) and they're in the Conference South.

U can Try the new challenges.